“A mini resort by the airport”

Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Marriott has upped its game with this Courtyard. It's a four story building with the pool in the middle, everything is up to date, clean and modern. The lobby is big, bright and airy. I didn't eat breakfast but I could see a well laid out full buffet. There is also a bar that serves coffee and sells cereal and fruit in the morning. Located close to Burbank airport, I saw travelers arriving by taxi.

The guest rooms are clean and well furnished. No microwave but there is a small fridge. The 24 hour fitness room is well equipped with modern machines. There is an outdoor seating area with a fire pit and a good sized pool and hot tub. The area is walled off and there's no noise from the road so it's like being a small resort, very peaceful. Free wifi, free parking. I have stayed at the airport Marriott nearby and this one beats it hands down.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
KhaledKaawar, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

Dear jack783,

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind review about your experience at our hotel. We are so thrilled to receive such feedback as we are very committed to staging an experience our guests can take home with them. I will be sharing your comments with the rest of the team as I know it will make their day!

Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us again and please feel free to let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport

Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stayed at this location on a quick trip out to California last week. Flew into the Burbank Airport and finding the hotel was a breeze. I rented a car and they had FREE onsite parking. Note: there is no airport shuttle but I'm sure that considering the distance - cab fare should be reasonable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. They also provide FREE high speed wireless internet in the rooms.

I couldn't have been more pleased. Also, this hotel is located in the Empire Shopping Center area so there is shopping and restaurants both full service & fast food within walking distance. If I ever get back to this area, I will definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
KhaledKaawar, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

Dear Cattysheba,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience while visiting our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us as we feel it is one more way for us to know how we are doing and to correct the things that need attention.

I am so pleased to see that we hit the mark and were able to create an experience that you can take home with you. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team as I know that it will put a smile on their faces as it did on mine.

Thank you again and we all here at the Courtyard look forward to seeing you again as our guest. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need anything in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

Stayed at this location on New Year eve 2011. This is our 1st hotel traveling with our baby within the Marriott Chain. I made a reservation and request a baby crib. When I arrived to the hotel and ask them for the crib they told me that is already setup at the room. At our arrival we were surprise, a crib with a clean coverplay and a welcome package for our baby thats includes a nite light, outlet cover, shampoo and soap for the baby and a smalltoys. I thought that this is a Marriott hotel standard, but we find out that wasn't.

We stayed so far this year in 13 different Marriott locations across the nation (Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Marriott, SpringSuites and Rennaisance) after this location and none of the have this baby details. I applaud this property for this detail.

The staff of this location were awesome. We ask for info of how to get to Pasadena for the Tournament of the Roses and they gave us a preprinted info of how to get there from the hotel, and the best route to get there.

The rooms were clean and everything was in order. Will be back to this location if we were in the area. Also if you are planning to go shopping this is a great place to stay

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
KhaledKaawar, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2011

Dear alsolution,

I wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We truly pride ourselves on paying attention to the details in hopes that we create an experience so memorable that you tell others about.

I will share your comments with our team as I know that it will put a smile on their face as it did mine. We look forward to having you as our guest soon. Please let me or any of our team members know if you need anything in the future and we would be delighted to accommodate.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 August 2011

We just stayed here for the second time in 4 months. This time we took two rooms one was a regular room the other one was a one bedroom suite. The one bedroom suite is perfect for 2 adults and 2 kids if you dont mind sharing a bathoom. I would stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Dear rpo,

Wanted to respond and say thank you for sharing your visit on trip advisor. We truly enjoy seeing our guests come back; it makes us feel good to know that our guests enjoyed staying with us and now they are returning.

We hope to see yet again and real soon. Please let me or any of our team members know if there is anything we can be of assistance with.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

My boyfriend & I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary at Universal Studios, so we decided to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott since that's the first hotel we stayed at when we reunited & got together in San Luis Obispo last year. Check-in process was a breeze! We also needed to get onto the internet to purchase & print out our season passes, & the Courtyard had resources readily available for us to use for FREE! We weren't sure how to print off their computers, but the gentleman working at the front desk was very nice to help us out with that. When I made our reservation, I requested for the highest floor with a balcony, which was accommodated! I work in the hotel industry, so I'm completely aware that requests aren't always guaranteed, so our request being granted was a PLUS! The room had a lot of space! The bathroom was nice & clean, but my boyfriend & I liked the bathroom better at the Courtyard in San Luis Obispo. We only stayed for one night so we didn't really get to take advantage of all the hotel has to offer, but were very happy with the accommodations. In the morning, our receipt had already been slipped under our door, so it wasn't a hassle checking out. It's conveniently located right next door to a shopping center full of shopping & restaurants!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear iNa_MeAnA

We are delighted to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your time while staying at our hotel. I truly love hearing that you both restaged your first encounter at the Courtyard in San Luis Obispo here in Burbank… Now you have memories at both hotels.

Please come back and stay with us again. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and we would be happy to be of assistance.
Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2011

Stayed here on our recent trip to California. Impressed with the modern lobby, pool area and staff. Good breakfast buffet in the morning. Went to Warner Bros. Studio which is approx. 3 miles away. Used Marriott rewards points for the room and had no problems. Good value for your dollars. Close enough to LA if you want to go there.

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear NY21,

I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on trip advisor. We truly value our guests’ feedback and share it throughout the hotel in order to celebrate a successful guest stay or at times focus on the areas that need more attention.

Please come back and see us again real soon; we would love to have you stay with us another time.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

Stayed here for a wedding. What a great hotel. I was suprised as it was much better than what I was expecting. I have never stayed at a Courtyard before but would consider them after this when one is close to where I need to be.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends