Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport
  • Restaurant
US$186
  • Breakfast included
US$221
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$174
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
US$250
US$210
Travelocity
Burbank Inn & Suites(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$161
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfire pitburbank airportolive gardennordstrom rackshopping complexkrispy kremefree parkingbreakfast and dinnermarriott propertiesbob hope airportwalking distanceuniversal studiosbusiness tripcomfortable stayup to datepool and hot tubbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages

-Good selection of TV channels
-Strong A/C
-Powerful shower
-Refrigerator in the room
-Plenty of space to store clothes (closet and dresser)

Improvements?
-Some of the outlets didn’t work (make sure you’re getting a charge on your device after you plug it in)
-Provide complimentary water, please. Otherwise, a bottle of water is $3.50.

The staff were friendly and efficient during check-in and check-out, though I was the only one in line. I didn’t try any of the dining outlets (breakfast is $11 per person, though) or look at any of the facilities that the hotel offers. Overall, I had a positive impression of this hotel and would stay here again if I needed to stay near the Burbank Airport or Universal Studios (about 15-20 minutes away).

Room Tip: Let the Front Desk know if you have concerns staying on the first floor (which I didn't).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank InstantNoodles
BURCY, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear InstantNoodles:

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay, with the exception of the outlets that didn't work. We have looked into the issue you experienced with the department involved in order to resolve and correct. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Burbank, you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

An excellent place to stay near great shopping and restaurants. We had an wonderful experience with the facility itself and the staff couldn't be more professional and friendly. The hotel decor is modern and well kept. I am originally from Los Angeles and know the area and hotels pretty well, and this is the place I'll be staying on all future visits.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear uscsmog:

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We pride ourselves in providing quality service and a clean and updated facility in a convenient location. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to L.A.!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was a great place to stay on a recent business trip. The hotel was really clean and the rooms were comfortable. The hotel is walking distance from almost anything you could ever want, restaurants, Staples, Target, Lowe's (in case you want to build something) and several other big box stores and it was super close to the 210.

My only complaint was the extremely noisy exhaust fan in the room (room 407, if anyone of importance is reading this) that seem to get amplified when my head hit the pillow. I'm all for white noise, but this was a sound that grated me and made me feel like I was getting a headache and it's lucky for me that I tend to fall asleep fast so I could get away from the sound.

Room Tip: Get one that has no exhaust fan noise that you can't turn off.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
BURCY, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear JimAtKSF:

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Burbank. We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with the exception of the exhaust fan in your room. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I wanted to follow up with you and let you know that we have addressed the issue you experienced with the department involved in order to resolve and correct. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Burbank, you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for about 5 years now and have always loved its friendly, "like-home" atmosphere. As frequent business travelers, we log over a month worth of nights, each year, at this location. We have gotten to know much of the staff and have developed valued relationships over the years.

My recent negative experience with front desk associate, Rich, was very surprising. I am saddened that an otherwise good track record was tarnished and bad enough that it prompted me to take time to write a review. Unfortunately, the front desk staff has had a lot of turn over in the past two years which can often lead to poor quality associates and apathy.

As a former district manager in a sales driven environment, I am very sensitive to the customer engagement of establishments I visit. I recognize that is not always possible to please every customer, however, it is always possible to deliver a courteous experience.

Hoping this is a blip and not a pattern, as the location is very convenient for our work, and that of our clients and associates, and we have had good previous stays.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear K A:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience during your stay. We pride ourselves on excellent service and it seems that you did not receive it. I wanted to follow up with you and let you know that we have addressed the issue you experienced with the department and associate involved in order to resolve and correct. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed two days at this Burbank prop as my first leg of a road trip to Miami. I had no expectations but found a very professional and friendly "can do" staff and a clean updated property. The pool was fantastic and I enjoyed tanning after days in overcast Sacramento Later I hung out by a very cool fire pit. The gym was more team adequate. And, the food was tasty and reasonably priced

I always appreciate free parking and free internet. This is a great alternative to LA hotels!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Erick T:

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and were able to get some tanning time in! We pride ourselves in providing quality service and a clean and updated facility with great amenities. We hope that if your travels bring you back to Burbank, you choose to stay with us again!