“Just fine for breakfast”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Burbank
Cuisines: Cafe, American, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Just fine for breakfast”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I stopped here rather than eat at the hotel restaurant and the breakfast was good. There were many healthy options as well as carbs galore if you'd like. The service was attentive and the nice flow of patrons kept the four coffee pots fresh. I may not run back, but it was pleasant enough.

Anacortes, Washington
“Great options”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a quick breakfast on the way to the airport. Came upon this bakery and so happy we did.
I had the Anaheim breakfast sandwich, it was the perfect amount & so tasty!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This is a little gem in Burbank. The food is fresh, made to order, and delicious. The choice of cold drinks includes delicious teas and lemonade. I have yet to have a meal here that I did not enjoy. The restaurant is clean and has free wifi.

• Visited January 2014
Pasadena, California
“Always good”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a great place to grab a quick bite. I like the ambiance - it has nice lighting and a cozy, rustic feel. For a chain restaurant, I was really impressed with the food. Every time I've gone here, I've enjoyed it.

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“I Really Like This Place”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I've become a regular. The food is great - the asparagus soup, pesto pasta, veggie sandwiches, desserts, etc. Fast, friendly service, nice atmosphere. It's somewhere between fast food and full service. The plates and silverware are real, not plastic. The overall quality is excellent.

• Visited September 2013