“A Burbank Staple”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 434 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

If you want a comfortable bar with a clean down to Earth atmosphere, GB is your spot.

Their staff is first rate, I love the Carlos and Sean the bartenders, Celia and Mariah the servers, Juan the MAN and Hector the manager are all super awesome.

Beers- love the beers. My boyfriend loves the Blond but I prefer the Hefe. And in the warmer months their resident beer maker never disappoints with cool brews to get you through the heat.

The space is wide and airy, always well airconditioned.

The food is a little more spotty, mashed potatoes are never good the second day. BUT- their signature garlic fries are epic.
And I love the sausage sampler- it's like a flight of sliders except they are mini brats. Can I get an Amen for pretzel buns??
I also like the ahi salad, ask for dressing on side, and the farmhouse burger.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The drinks was made really well. I enjoyed the Long Island Ice Teas a little too much. The filet sliders were wonderful. Must put on your to do list.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I'm very picky when it comes to beet and I really don't drink beer like bud or light stuff just no flavor at all, but here they do have at least 2 decent beers, I had the flight tasting which from the 7 beers only 2 were great to my tasting one is the seasonal one they have and the ipa, the food is average though, I would come back for more beer, plus I was at the holiday Inn which is next door so yeah I could drink all I want and just walk to my bed lol. The service was great, one guy for many tables but he was always checking on my table. So yeah outstanding service.

2  Thank MONTYHADES
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Situated just across the street from the Holiday Inn, this is a great place to visit for dinner after a long flight. The food was good (not great, but good), burger was a bit dry, garlic fries were not garlic enough for my tastes.... the beer was fantastic! The staff very helpful, offering to give you samples of various beers so you could find the one you liked most. Oh, and finally... the deserts are huge! if you order one, make sure you have space :)

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely dinner outside in a wrought iron grotto and aged graffiti brick wall. Super smart and friendly waiter and fantastic house brewed beer! Dinner was delicious : men had clam chowder best ever. Veggie and Kobe burgers outstanding, chicken in beer BBQ sauce best sauce ever and my flatbread chicken avocado bacon lettuce creation was delish! Walking distance from Marriott residence inn --we will probably go back again this week! $150 with tip for appetizers dinner for 5 and four tall beers!