“Great Food Experience”

Dining options: Reservations
Munising, Michigan
“Great Food Experience”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We were staying in Burbank for the Rose Bowl (Go State!) and needed a quick place to eat prior to heading into LA for the Spartan Pep Rally. They not only accommodated us at 11 AM in the morning but provided excellent service complete with smiles! The food selection on the menu was very good for a chain restaurant and the drinks flowed quite easily. If you sit outside, ask for a table away from street noise as the bus traffic can be loud at times.

• Visited December 2013

So Cal
“Decent for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We received a gift card from a good friend, so we went to try them out. My wife and I both ordered baby back ribs and shared a generous blueberry- apple cobbler for desert. The ribs were very tasty and tender, although the BBQ sauce was a little disappointing. It came with coleslaw salad and sweet potato fries, both done nicely. The waiter was new, but he did a nice job and had a good sense of humor. Parking is easy, wait time was minimal, food and service were about what we expected. I would not rush back, as there was nothing exceptional, but it was an pleasant experience overall.

• Visited June 2013
Tucson
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our plane had just landed and we were starved. It was an odd time of day which usually proves to be a good thing because you so often stumble upon happy hours and specials restaurants use to draw in guests. We found the Elephant Bar and decided to give it a try. Well there were no specials going on and the place was dead empty. The service seemed OK but there was no one tripping over anyone to serve us, no specials offered. There were a couple of gluten free options but only a couple. They did not look appealing. I asked if another option could have the sauce left off to render it gluten free. The waitress seemed confused. Hmmmmmmmm. The meal was good but lacking flavor of course. My bill came to $52.25. I paid $102.25. I had enough change in my wallet to leave a generous tip of $13. Waiters need to know that when a customer leaves an amount that will provide even change, in my case exactly $50, do NOT return with a bunch of ones!! Not unless the customer ASKS for ones or change!!! I was so angry that I left her the $10 ones I did not ask for and did not want and I put the $13 back in my wallet. She screwed herself out of $3 or 11% of her tip just for not thinking.

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Friendly staff, decent food”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We stopped here twice. Once at night for happy hour and some people watching and then for lunch making our way to the airport. I wouldn't rave about the food, but it was good. I had cajun chicken and my husband had the Korean tacos. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Visited April 2013
Buena Park, California
“Good as usual”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Bring a coupon. Elephant bar always has good food but it always helps to have a coupon with you to offset the price. This location had a parking structure beside it which made it very easy to go in and out of the place. Service is good and not a lot of waiting when we came in. it's good to see a chain restaurant have the same good quality in food and service.

• Visited March 2013