“No major complaints”

Dining options: Reservations
So Cal
“No major complaints”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I went here for one of their 2 for $20 specials. It included an appetizer or desert and two entrees. I had the baby back ribs & BBQ chicken combo, my wife had the salmon. We chose the lettuce wrapped Thai chicken appetizer. Service was very good, appetizer was great, my entree was tasty, but I was already pretty full from the ample appetizer, so I took most of it home. My wife was not excited about the salmon, she said I made the better entree choice. Overall, we were pleased and will definitely go back.

Visited April 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Best Calamares I've ever had”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I went to this place with my friend last week, very good customer service. Our server was very attentive and very accommodating. Not a long wait for our food as well. I had a calamares for appetizer, I love it! For the main course I had the Macau shrimp and noodle soup with fire grilled salmon. The place is very cozy. Will totally recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Orangeville, Canada
“A big hit once again!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

They have very good and varied food choices at quite attractive prices and in a very pleasant environment. They have a good variety of quality beers to choose from and they are a great deal during happy hour(s).

Visited January 2014
Kailua, Hawaii
“For a chain restaurant, they provided a great meal and wonderful service.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Entering this restaurant is always a different experience. We were greeted by a life sized elephant guarding the hostess stand. The hostess warmly greeted us and honored our request for a picture with the elephant before we were seated. Our server was quick to take our Mai Tai and seared tuna appetizer order which came to our table quickly and hit the spot after a long day of travel. For dinner I had a steak and shrimp oscar combo. It was very generous and expertly prepared. My friend ordered a rib eye and grilled shrimp dinner equally tasty. For a chain restaurant, they provided a great meal and wonderful service. I'll dine there again at my next trip to Burbank.

Munising, Michigan
“Great Food Experience”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We were staying in Burbank for the Rose Bowl (Go State!) and needed a quick place to eat prior to heading into LA for the Spartan Pep Rally. They not only accommodated us at 11 AM in the morning but provided excellent service complete with smiles! The food selection on the menu was very good for a chain restaurant and the drinks flowed quite easily. If you sit outside, ask for a table away from street noise as the bus traffic can be loud at times.

• Visited December 2013