“So happy i ate here!”
Review of Lunch Box

Lunch Box
Ranked #130 of 484 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Wow what a pleasant surprise. The service and food were both very good.
I ordered the soup which was tasty. The Veg bento box was excellent. I am actually craving this meal as i write this review. Well done. When i come to Bob Hope airport i will definitely schedule a meal here again.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This restaurant gives me one more reason to get to the airport early! We ended up eating breakfast here because of a cancelled flight, but it was delicious! The food tasted similar to Square One Dining in LA, yet the menu variety was more similar to Denny's.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

After long drive to airport, was hungry as I had skipped breakfast. This is the first place I saw upon entering the terminal building. It did not look like much but just a glance at their menu made all the difference. A large selection of enticing items. I only wanted a quick bagel and coffee. Was pleasantly surprised at the large, fresh, nicely warmed up bagel with more toppings than the expected cream cheese that was placed in front of me. Never enjoyed a quick bite at an airport restaurant more! Service was also excellent. Can highly recommend this Lunch Box.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

This airport is so small that we easily walked out of security to enjoy a meal before heading back in on our layover. I wasn't expecting much but this place had some great flavors. Even the black beans were tasty. The fried cauliflower is something I hadn't tried before but I enjoyed it. They have many vegetarian options and they're willing to let you take it to go so you can enjoy it on your next flight.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I travel a great deal and I frequent the Bob Hope International Airport in Burbank, California often when I am flying out of southern California. This place has one of the best Cobb salads I have found anywhere! Over the years that is my favorite. It's a good size for a big appetite and they serve quickly. I've had other dishes as well. If you go during "off" times it's not crowded and you can have a leisurely wait for your flight. I recommend.

Been to Lunch Box? Share your experiences!