“End of Vacation Summer Trip with time to kill!”
Review of Lunch Box

Lunch Box
Ranked #125 of 456 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We had lunch here July 12th 2016. The price overall are high $12-$15 per person no matter what you order. However the selection and menu depth is broad from Sandwiches to Hamburgers, to Tacos and Fajitas.
The service is quick and the drinks are good we had 2 muddled margaritas. I ordered the Fajitas and they were excellent, we also had the mac and cheese and halibut tacos. The downfall is where the food is prepared and the dishes are cleaned the wall does not go to the ceiling and the people beyond the wall do not realize how incredibly loud they are being and it was very disruptive. With only 2 places to choose from once back here again we most likely will return.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Wow what a pleasant surprise. The service and food were both very good.
I ordered the soup which was tasty. The Veg bento box was excellent. I am actually craving this meal as i write this review. Well done. When i come to Bob Hope airport i will definitely schedule a meal here again.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

This restaurant gives me one more reason to get to the airport early! We ended up eating breakfast here because of a cancelled flight, but it was delicious! The food tasted similar to Square One Dining in LA, yet the menu variety was more similar to Denny's.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

After long drive to airport, was hungry as I had skipped breakfast. This is the first place I saw upon entering the terminal building. It did not look like much but just a glance at their menu made all the difference. A large selection of enticing items. I only wanted a quick bagel and coffee. Was pleasantly surprised at the large, fresh, nicely warmed up bagel with more toppings than the expected cream cheese that was placed in front of me. Never enjoyed a quick bite at an airport restaurant more! Service was also excellent. Can highly recommend this Lunch Box.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

This airport is so small that we easily walked out of security to enjoy a meal before heading back in on our layover. I wasn't expecting much but this place had some great flavors. Even the black beans were tasty. The fried cauliflower is something I hadn't tried before but I enjoyed it. They have many vegetarian options and they're willing to let you take it to go so you can enjoy it on your next flight.

Been to Lunch Box? Share your experiences!