“Fantastic food!”
Review of Novo Cafe

Novo Cafe
Ranked #9 of 438 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Italian
Description: A cozy café situated in the movie studio district of Burbank. We offer authentic regional Italian cuisine made with fresh quality ingredients. If you are lucky, you can watch one of our chefs making ravioli or other fresh pastas in our open kitchen. Our lunch and dinner menu features handmade pasta, hand-crafted Pizzas, Panini, Organic salads, many appetizers and delicious entrees. Drop in for a specialty coffee and one of our baked goods on your way to the office. Sit and relax in our garden patio while enjoying one of our omelettes or breakfast sandwiches. Free Wi-Fi available. ​ Buon Appetito!
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We came upon this place after the Warner Brothers Studio Tour as well as jyunllc. It was late afternoon & we decided to have an early dinner. Very friendly staff and amazing menu! Boys had pizza. The base of the pizza had that amazing taste, the only one you would experience when it’s freshly made. I had Lamb Chops. Exquisite! Quality ingredients! Served with sautéed broccoli & red cabbage with purple sauce. It was equal feast for eyes as well as for taste buds. We were lucky to watch the chef preparing pasta. Magical & mesmerizing experience! I would definitely recommend Novo Cafe to a gourmet.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

this place is convenient if your staying next door or close. They claim to make their own pasta but the spaghetti I got was NOT handmade. The meal was good but I thought it was worth about 12 bucks and the bill was 18. You can do much better within a 5 minute walk at numerous cafes.
I get tired of the many LA bistros that charge way too much for what they offer. Enough.
coffee was good.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

This place was right across from the Tangerine Hotel and we expected a dining experience as impressive as the Tangerine. Not to be. The food was ok, the service was nice after standing in line to order and having only beer and wine didn't help the experience. Standing in line at a counter to order is not my idea of a fine dining experience so the patio and other ambiance is wasted.

tina f, Owner at Novo Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Hi David,

Thank You for your feedback. We are indeed a casual limited service restaurant, therefor we don't provide full table service even though we always strive to offer the best possible experience to our diners.

Owner, Massimo

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We did the Warner Brothers Studio tour one morning, and we came upon this place at 10:55, so my son was still able to order a breakfast wrap as my sister and I ordered lunch.

The staff was very friendly and cheerful. We had a table out on the patio and waited for our food, which arrived quickly -- perfect and hot. My sister and I ordered the vegetarian panini sandwich and the panini with fresh mozzarella and tomato so that we could each have 1/2 of both. Really delicious and fresh ingredients.

I highly recommend this place, and I was happy that Siri helped us find it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had the Chicken Parm with the best Broccli ever. The service was attentive, and the food simply superb. I'll return to explore the menu further. You should too.