“Many Found In LA...But ATOMIC Is Truly One Of The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Atomic Records

Atomic Records
Ranked #3 of 5 Shopping in Burbank
North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Many Found In LA...But ATOMIC Is Truly One Of The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We live in Vegas, but head down to the SFV now and again...I grew up in Northridge way, way back and I am always on the hunt for neat places to visit in So Cal...One of my hobbies is listening to vinyl albums...Being a radio DJ back in my youth I still cherish the rich, full sound of an album played on a nice stereo set up...That is why I am always sampling record stores here and there...Just looked this one up on Google and away I went...ATOMIC RECORDS is a simple storefront business in the older part of Burbank...Through the door you will find some magnificent treasures...In just a short period of time I had my hands loaded with albums...Most in mint condition and so reasonably priced...Trust me, when you can score these audio puppies at this cost you are way ahead of the vinyl curve...Meet up with the owner, Rick, and he is one dedicated fellow...He lives to get good product in the racks at ATOMIC RECORDS...Live in LA? Visiting? Regardless, you need to head to the Valley and check this place out...It will be a regular stop for me whenever I stop in LA...Good listening!

Visited September 2013