“Excellent pizza & fast delivery!”

NY Style Central Park Pizza
Ranked #231 of 460 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We ordered 3 extra large after the Rose bowl while staying in a Burbank hotel for our group. They told us 45 minutes and they made it in 30. Super hot, delicious pizza. Great crust and generous toppings. This place is amazing!

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

When it comes to pizza in Burbank, this is the place to go. I have been coming here for the past 5 years...Their pizza is NY style with a delicious tomato sauce with a great variety of toppings...You wouldn't even know this one of a kind place is there because it's located in a batting cage facility (Batcade), but that just makes it more unique. Juan and his team/family are so welcoming and always happy to see.

My perfect custom pizza here is pepperoni, meatball (sliced, which I love) artichokes, green peppers and goat cheese with their unforgettable sauce and mozzarella cheese. My roommate and I always order their pepperoni rolls and their bean salad...AND...as you wait...u can hit a round of balls at the batting cages. Slow pitch to fast pitch, great cages, love the whole environment.