“The best pizza I've had in years”
Review of Dino's Pizza

Dino's Pizza
Ranked #50 of 426 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Pizza
Burbank, California
“The best pizza I've had in years”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Okay like many have said the dining area is small and was a little hot while we were there. There is no wait staff per say, you order at the front and they give you beverages then will bring out the pizza. But.... the pizza we had was excellent. I had the Lasagna pizza, my wife had the Bel-air, and my daughter had just plain cheese. They really got a half Bel-air and half cheese. The Lasagna pizza was very very good. I will probably get it again but they have some very interesting specialty pizzas on the menu. They also brought out some of the best popcorn I've had in a while to hold you over until the pizza comes. We went on a Tuesday night so it wasn't crowded. The only down side was the beer was a tad on the pricey side. Definitely coming back!

• Visited August 2013

“Delicious!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Very good pizza! We have been coming to this pizza place since I was 11 years old ( quite some time ago!) it hasn't changed a bit and that is great!!!

• Visited July 2013
Mission Viejo
“The best spinach salad ever!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is small and is crowded on a Saturday afternoon, but that's completely understandable, as the pizza and salads are delicious! My friend and I shared a large "simple" spinach salad and a medium veggie pizza. It was more than enough food for both of us, even though we'd not eaten all day.

The salad was my favorite ever, consisting of only spinach, red onions, pine nuts, small chunks of tomato and a vinaigrette dressing. We can't recommend it more highly. Yum! I can hardly wait to return!

• Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good pizza but you may have to stand to eat it”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

By in large the pizza was tasty. But it you want to dine-in you better get there early because when they pack them in there's no place to sit and no one to help you. The one gentleman working was really nice and tried the best he could and was quick about clearing the table after the people you were stalking left. We had a Burbank Pizza and a Pepperoni Pizza. Both were hot and delicious. I would definitely go back again next time I’m in Burbank.

• Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Goes the extra mile”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

They have a lot more than pizza and deliver and do it fast.

Visited March 2012