“I'm prejudiced; It's my Cousins.”
Review of Dino's Pizza

Dino's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is the famed pizzeria that I've heard about for years, that Jay Leno goes to all of the time, and that my pirate nephew (51 and still a pirate) delivers pizza for.

Great thin crust pizza; fresh toppings. Pasta is outstanding and very good subs.

There are newer reviews for Dino's Pizza

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Dino's used to have the best pizza on the planet. He had a unique crust that was absolutely perfect in both flavor and texture. Every pepperoni pizza was completely covered in pepperoni. The cheese was magnificent melted perfection. There was nothing that could have been improved. Today, I see the comments declaring "best pizza" etc. But I tried it last year after abstaining for 20 years, and have to say, it is not the Dino's pizza I remember. It wasn't bad pizza, but it wasn't all that. Did he sell? I hope that Dino is still making his original pizza somewhere, because one day I'd like to have another few slices of that heaven.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stopped in for pizza on our way to airport after a great girls vacation weekend. This turned out to be a great stop, small and quaint. They have a large selection of bottled drinks, from all flavors and areas. The pizza was soooo good, the sauce was wonderful and toppings were fresh. We ordered a large salad and split it, the salad was fresh, and large!! oh and good ranch dressing too!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Okay like many have said the dining area is small and was a little hot while we were there. There is no wait staff per say, you order at the front and they give you beverages then will bring out the pizza. But.... the pizza we had was excellent. I had the Lasagna pizza, my wife had the Bel-air, and my daughter had just plain cheese. They really got a half Bel-air and half cheese. The Lasagna pizza was very very good. I will probably get it again but they have some very interesting specialty pizzas on the menu. They also brought out some of the best popcorn I've had in a while to hold you over until the pizza comes. We went on a Tuesday night so it wasn't crowded. The only down side was the beer was a tad on the pricey side. Definitely coming back!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Very good pizza! We have been coming to this pizza place since I was 11 years old ( quite some time ago!) it hasn't changed a bit and that is great!!!