“Peanut Butter Sweetza Pizza”
Review of Dino's Pizza

Dino's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 March 2014

While in college, a friend of mine introduced this place to me, and it didn't take long before a mass of students from our school in San Dimas regularly made the long trek to Burbank just to get Dino's.
While you shouldn't go for the atmosphere (a hodge-podge of wall decorations and limited seating) or the service (not bad but not necessarily friendly), you won't be disappointed with the food.
The food usually take about 10-15 minutes, but the staff will often bring out popcorn as an appetizer (a unique trademark of the restaurant). While waiting, pick out a nice root bear from their huge selection of bottled root bears.
The Pizza: the sauce is great and the crust is nice and crispy. The toppings, though, are what I love about this place. I always get mine with pepperoni and sausage. I think the sausage is homemade and it is amazing!
But what really makes Dino's the best pizza place in SoCal for me is the Peanut Butter Sweetza Pizza. You won't find it on the menu, but they won't hesitate to make it for you if you ask. They take their regular "sweetza pizza" dessert pizza (cinnamon, chocolate chips, oats, and frosting) and add a layer of warm peanut butter to hold it all together. I am not usually a fan of sweets, but I am always in the mood for this dessert pizza! It may sound kind of odd, but if you like peanut butter at all, you will love this! I would go (and have gone) to Dino's just for this dessert pizza.
In short, this place is a must!

There are newer reviews for Dino's Pizza

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Big slices of delicious pizza at a great price. Not a fancy place (if that'w what you're into) but it definitely has yummy pizza with fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is the famed pizzeria that I've heard about for years, that Jay Leno goes to all of the time, and that my pirate nephew (51 and still a pirate) delivers pizza for.

Great thin crust pizza; fresh toppings. Pasta is outstanding and very good subs.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Dino's used to have the best pizza on the planet. He had a unique crust that was absolutely perfect in both flavor and texture. Every pepperoni pizza was completely covered in pepperoni. The cheese was magnificent melted perfection. There was nothing that could have been improved. Today, I see the comments declaring "best pizza" etc. But I tried it last year after abstaining for 20 years, and have to say, it is not the Dino's pizza I remember. It wasn't bad pizza, but it wasn't all that. Did he sell? I hope that Dino is still making his original pizza somewhere, because one day I'd like to have another few slices of that heaven.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We stopped in for pizza on our way to airport after a great girls vacation weekend. This turned out to be a great stop, small and quaint. They have a large selection of bottled drinks, from all flavors and areas. The pizza was soooo good, the sauce was wonderful and toppings were fresh. We ordered a large salad and split it, the salad was fresh, and large!! oh and good ranch dressing too!!!