“No Frills Good Food”

Thai Room Garden
Ranked #165 of 432 Restaurants in Burbank
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stopped by this restaurant because it was Thai and in the neighborhood. It's was very basic in appearance and had tables on the patio where we sat. We decided to try the Pad Thai noodles because they are my regular choice. We chose shrimp and pork. The serving size was not large, but ample and the price was reasonable. The food was prompt and delicious. I am sure i will go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

4 of us stopped in on Friday for an early dinner. It was our first time to this restaurant. They have inside and outside dining, we sat inside.

We ate family style so we could try the different dishes. We had the broccoli beef, drunken noodles, Pad Thai, and 2 appetizers, the Angel wings and the fried shrimp.
Our favorite dish was the drunken noodles. Both appetizers were also very good. The Pad Thai was about average, and I was the only one who liked the broccoli beef. We all had the Thai tea, which was very tasty.

Overall, I would rate this place a 3 star. I think it would be better for lunch than dinner in my opinion. The service was prompt, and the waitress was friendly. Our total bill for 4 people was under $50, which I find very reasonable.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I really can't recommend this place enough! It doesn't look like much but the food is phenominal and the prices are more than reasonable. Their deliveries are always fast and accurate. I wouldn't necessarily recommend them as an eat in location as the ambiance isn't much (it's quaint... but if you're looking for something nicer I wouldn't blame you) but the quality of the food really is great! Just call to make sure they're open before you go, because they do close on odd days for the entire day (example: they often aren't open on Sundays)

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Excellent flavors in all the food. Lunch portions are perfect. Reasonably priced. Love the soups, and curry is so very flavorful. Not very spicy if your not someone who cant handle heat.

Reviewed 8 February 2010

We went here for lunch after the Warner Brothers studio tour on the 8th of Feb 2010. Though it may look like a hole in the wall, don't appearances fool you!!! Though we are picky about our food, we found that the dishes here are surprisingly delicious and quickly served!
I would definately be a returning customer if I lived in the area.