“Outstanding”

Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed here a couple of nights whil in LA on a business trip! The facilities are immaculate! The rooms are excellent. We love Residence Inns and this one of the best ones we have stayed in.

The complimentary breakfast is better than average.

There are a lot of restaurants in downtown Burbank within safe walking distance!

Room Tip: I always recommend higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard F
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Richard F.,

I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for the recent post about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you found the hotel immaculate and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Thank you for chosing our hotel for your accommodations. I will share your thoughts with my team and we look forward to the next opportunity we have to serve you.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was in town for a short stay for business and brought my dog. The location was perfect to it's proxmity to stores, shops, malls, the theater, restaurants and highways. Even my dog had a great stay. This location as with other Resident Inn's, are accommodating to dogs and there are plenty of streets in this great neighborhood to walk your dog.

Checking in was easy, the staff is very friendly and my room was very modern, clean, and with great amenities. There is also parking on location and though I had a deal for free parking, guests do have to pay for parking at this location.

I would stay here again, but with a parking deal.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Pamela R
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Pamela R.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you found our location to be in close proximity to all your needs. I am also glad even your dog had a great stay. Thanks for acknowledging my staff as being friendly and pointing out that your room was modern and clean. I appreciate you taking the time to post this and I will share this with my team.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was meeting up with friends in LA who were staying in one of the suites here. I only got to stay one night with them, but this was a great little hotel in a great neighborhood. The suites were very nice with really nice decor (loved all the red!). Comfortable beds. Nice kitchenette. A very spacious bathroom, and I liked how the mirror, sink and vanity area were outside of the actual bathroom. It made it really convienent when other people were showering and you were trying to get ready. They also have free breakfast in the morning, and not just continental breakfast. It's a full breakfast buffet with a huge selection of eggs, toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal, and they even have a waffle maker! Great breakfast. I was also told they have a fantastic happy hour of free drinks on certain days between certain hours. I definitely would book here on my own. Really nice spot.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free breakfast, it really is great and it will save you a lot of money if you...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Coley M

Dear Coley, M.,

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the recent post about your stay in our hotel. I am glad that you were impressed with our suite and all the goes with it. The complimentary breakfast is a real hit with our guests and I am happy you enjoyed it.. I know you were not here very long but I am glad that you felt we were good enough to suggest to the readers that our hotel would be a great place to stay.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I came here for a long stay for my son's graduation and a long awaited vacation with my daughter. The location turned out to be fabulous for those purposes. I normally stay in the Burbank area because it was convenient for my travel purpose but this was the first stay downtown. Whether it was walking distance access to alternative breakfasts (See below), shopping, coffee shops, the Dolby Theatre, the LA Zoo, surfing, amusement parks or even Sequoia National Park.

My daughter and I are both gluten intolerant and the much maligned breakfast becomes boring when it is eggs and melon every day for two weeks. But for us, it was a very short walk to the Wild Carvery which opens at 7:00 and serves gluten-free breakfast sandwiches with organic "fixings". The latter point was good as I also had a niece fly-in and she was in between NCAA track meets.

You can guess that the two girls had their own room (I probably should have priced a suite). Even though the niece didn't want the A/C on at night they didn't complain about the neighbors (who would have otherwise been covered by the normal A/C fan noise). My daughter did have lots of issues with her room key and I hope the hotel checks the locks during the fall renovation. I can explain the loud crack someone below commented. Turn the ice maker off at night in the freezer, we normally don't sleep in the kitchen so you need to remember that if you turn it on.

One last comment, the nearby Holiday Inn has a lower parking fee and seemingly larger covered parking area so I wonder why this hotel charges more.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ReisendeGringo

Dear Reisender Gringo,

Thank you for the recent post about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you found that our location was convenient and within walking distance for all your needs. I'm glad your kids loved the hotel. I will follow up on the A/C issue and see if anything can be done during our upcoming renovation. I will share your comments with my team and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Big sign stating place will be renovated starting November 2014. The lobby was nice and the staff was nice overall. The only down side were the rooms were a little dated, but still ok overall. The exterior was nice. I did not like the fact that I had to pay $15 per day to park, but that is typical for CA. If I stay here again, it would be after the rooms were updated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jim s

Dear Jim S.,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad you felt the lobby and exterior of our building was nice and that our staff was accommodating. We are scheduled to have our first renovation starting in November of this year and we are excited about the new look and feel the hotel will have once completed. We look forward to having you experience our newly renovated hotel on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. All we want in a hotel is clean and this hotel did just that. We just did a little getaway to Hollywood and universal studios. Only 10 min away from Universal/Hollywood. Beds where ok. They had a great breakfast and it was free! We will definitely stay here again. Even stay here if we go to Disneyland it's worth it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Uspfrecordholder

Dear Uspfrecordholder,

I would like to thank you for your recent post about your stay at our hotel. I appreciate you commenting about the cleanliness of the hotel and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. Burbank is close to Hollywood and is very convenient for those travelers who want to experience Universal Studios. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to the next opportunity we have to serve you.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel while at work in LA.

The hotel is close to the Burbank downtown and this is good as there are plenty of options to eat and entertain in Burbank downtown. The rooms are clean and spacious with a small kitchenette to cook. The hotel has a spacious parking lot plus a laundromat if needed.

Some of the rooms face the freeway which does not provide for a good view and may be a little noisy. The hotel does not have very many cabs outside unlike a Universal Sheraton or a Holiday Inn which is nearby so you will need to call up or ask the front desk to help typically meaning a wait time of 10-15 minutes, which is the case if you are visiting without a car.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank vachawla
michigan111, General Manager at Residence Inn Los Angeles Burbank/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Vachawla,

I wanted to write you to say thanks for the comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I am glad you liked our location and you were pleased with how close it was to downtown Burbank. I am please you found our rooms clean and spacious and that we have plenty of parking spaces available. I will share your thoughts with my team and we look forward to serving you again real soon.