Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
The Tangerine(Burbank)
US$261
US$184
  • Restaurant
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$174
Orbitz.com
US$141
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvalet parkingburbank airportfor hilton honors membersfront deskfreeway sidevalet staffbreakfast staffhot breakfastthe breakfast areathe shuttle driveruniversal studiosclean roomsself parkfree shuttlebusy streetconvenient locationgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel is perfect for a Burbank airport commute. I was just here overnight,but I was very pleased with the hotel and service that I received. The room was very comfortable and clean. The bed was SUPER comfortable,like sleeping on a cloud. The staff was very friendly. The rate was very good for this area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Great staff, convenient location, nice room. Floors less than clean but overall the experience was a good one. Lack of on-site restaurant is a minus but there is a really nice place to eat within walking distance (even in the 90+ degree weather).

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Bed? Amazing! Whirlpool? Awesome! Bathroom? Clean! I stayed in the whirlpool suite and I have to say it's one of the most comfortable rooms I've stayed in! VERY clean... And the fact that the whirlpool is located right next to the king size bed? With a 42" HD tv located right next to both? What more could a man ask for?! :) I brought an hdmi cable and an adapter along with my laptop to set up on the tv, streamed Netflix and movies for my gf and I to watch. Only downside was the remote wasn't working too well... I programmed my phone to control the tv instead The breakfast as so-so... French toast sticks were a little stale... waffle batter was on the sweeter side, good selection of toast/muffins/jams/cream cheese, cut melons/pineapple wasn't really ripe or very fresh... But... Overall... It was pretty good, and free ..I've paid for worse.. Overall? I'd definitely go back! Room was quiet and extremely cool (with 100 degree weather outside...) Wish we could've stayed longer!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Truly one of the best airport hotels in which I have stayed. Usually I find airport hotels adequate / decent for one night with really no intention of a return visiit. The Burbank Airport Hampton was truly an exception with professional, friendly, helpful employees in every department! Andrew Stone Hilton Hhonors Diamond member

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Great, helpful staff. Complimentary coffee 24/7 with milk and cookies at night, salsa and chips in the afternoon and refreshing lemon/cucumber water 24/7. Ask for a room not facing the highway since cars are on the road throughout the night and noise level can interfer with falling asleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BRBNK_Hampton_Suites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with our TripAdvisor circle of friends! We appreciate you recognizing our new value added amenities in the lobby and glad you enjoyed them.

I understand the I-5 hwy can get a little noisy when busy, which is why all of our freeway and street facing rooms are equipped with triple-paned windows, brand new noise cancelling PTAC units (installed in Oct 2013) and a pair of earplugs just incase you're a light sleeper!

Each and every one of our team members take extreme pride in our ability to work as a team to facilitate the needs of our guests. Our team members make it a point to go above and beyond their scope of responsibilities to provide all of our guests with exceptional customer service!

From the entire Burbank Hampton Inn team, we appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Family of hotels and look forward to the opportunity to serving your needs the next time you are in the Los Angeles/ Burbank area!