“Very nice business overnight”

Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I arrived Thursday March 13 at 2pm for one night. Room was not ready, which I expected, but staff was very efficient and placed my bags in the room and brought me the sign in sheet to me while I visited a friend in the lobby.

Room was very clean and neat. Good bed. ADA Shower worked well. Nice light breakfast. Valet parking. Pricey, but all of BURBANK is too expensive. Sign of the times I guess.

Room Tip: My 3rd floor room on the freeway 5 side was surprisingly quiet.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

From the valets to the maids to the front desk everybody at this establishment was the best and went out of their way to make us welcome and assure us that our stay was the best. My compliments to the staff!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The hotel was clean, clean sheets and towels. the staff is very friendly, Courteous and helpful. Full breakfast, cookies and milk are served every night as well. Location is very convenient to parks. Valet parking. Happy budgeted stay for a family of five.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Azclan
Reviewed 7 March 2014

When you have to talk to 3 different people at three different times to find an answer to one simple request, that is not great service. The rooms are average but if you are looking for great service, you may want to look at another option.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The Hampton near Burbank Airport is a great inn - exceptionally friendly hotel staff and very conveniently located near I-5 and the airport. I stayed here for business and found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend if you need a place near the airport.

Room Tip: The hotel is very close to the freeway and can be noisy when the traffic is moving
1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I just wanted to compliment you on our recent 5-day stay at your hotel; I wrote a book 10 years ago on Best Practices in Customer Service, and I assure you that the level of your commitment and performance in customer service is every bit as good as I rated the Ritz Carlton in my book.

Please extend my thanks to your entire staff; you have truly captured the essence of "connecting to the customer" and hiring the right kind of people that are so motivated.

Hampton Inn Burbank will be our must stay place when we are back in Burbank!
Robert Hiebeler, Author of Best Practices

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RHiebeler
Reviewed 5 March 2014

As a frequent traveler for business, I have stayed at so many hotels over the years. Service is important to me and I have to say the service from everyone at this hotel was fantastic!! Especially for a mid level property. I cannot say when I stayed at a Hampton with so many attentive and responsive employees.
My first room was next to the ice machine which normally does not bother me, but there was a dull humming that I knew would make it difficult to sleep. When I called down to the front desk, they had another room and sent someone up to help me move. They upgraded me to a larger room. Then a few minutes later, they sent up a gift basket with snacks for my trouble.
Valet was so nice and everyone at this hotel had a smile on their face!
This is a great hotel for the price in the Burbank area and I will stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the ice machines