“A hidden gem!”

Cuisines: Caribbean
L.A.
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This is some of the best Caribbean food that you're likely to find in S.California. It is a little outdoor eatery located on the outskirts of Burbank. I had been meaning to try it out for awhile and once I finally did, I was amazed! The guacamole and home salsa is some of the best that I have ever had. The garlic chicken burrito is amazing! I highly recommend La Bamba for its food, service, and there is even a view of the Burbank Hills!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Staffing_Man

Burbank, California
“Great Local Restaurant”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Great food, friendly staff. A pleasure! Located off of Glenoaks and very comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank lrisley
CA
“love la bamba”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

adore the garlic tilapia tostada and sweet potato fries with garlic mayo..carne asada panini great! fruit smoothies and cold mex beers fun patio,sweet waiter what else.burritos superb.

• Visited July 2011
Portland
“A very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 20 January 2011

We were revisting our old neighborhood in Burbank and were driving down Glenoaks looking to a place to eat lunch when we spoted La bam Bamba. It would be very east to drive right on by this modest place. DON"T DO IT!
We had one of the best lunches we had in LA and we ate well most of the time. When we lived there this was a takeout pizza place. Now is a fabulous Caribbean restaurant.

I had a great Cuban Sandwich. A slice of well-cured ham topped with 3/4' of Roast Port in a grilled bun. My wife had Chicken Tostados with Yellow Rice and Blck Beans. The portions were generous. The food was tasty. Horchaca and fresh made Lemonade.

The dining area is a covered patio, which ads to the ambiance.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank Peripatetical
CA
“Excellent "hole-in-the-wall"”
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I have been going to this place for 15 years. Even under new management of late, the food never disappoints. Cuban sandwiches, roasted pork wih rice (La Bamba special), the black bean dip, and hello the most awesome, spicy green sauce that I drown everything in. Fried plantains, sweet potato fries, I could go on and on. Cute outdoor patio that's covered and weather protected. Located in the middle of a residential area on a non-descript corner. Love it1