Just spent a couple days at the Hotel. Was nervous after reading
some mixed reviews. First some negatives. There
was no soap in bathroom. I did not bother calling down
for it because i bring my own. Several times the room key
did not work in Parking lot. This was more than annoying.
The biggest negative was the Universal Studios Shuttle. I chose this
hotel because of the shuttle that was confirmed to me when i made
reservation. We were going Halloween Horror nights which starts at
7. Well at 430 pm we tried to catch it and was told they stop TAKING
people at noon. I said i wasn't told that at reservation. The guy was
leaving to pick people up there and I asked if we could ride with him
since he was going. I was told no without reason why just company
policy. We didn't need trip back as we were meeting friends and they
would take us back to hotel. To me this was ridiculous and i felt
bait and switch as terms of shuttle service were not disclosed at
reservation AND when i verified with Front Desk.
Other than that being a Marriott rewards member it was a great stay.
Front desk and Valet were beyond friendly. Room was nice. and
bed super soft. Hard to believe this was next to airport as the room
was unbelievably quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Receive movie star treatment at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport. Our hotel in Burbank, California offers 50,000 square feet of deluxe meeting facilities, 22 breakout rooms, four VIP boardrooms and convenient services for a premier conference in the city. Professionals and vacationers alike will appreciate meals at the Daily Grill in addition to our full-service business center, Media Lounge, valet parking and free shuttle to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR). Our Burbank hotel also has a state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor pools and shaded cabanas surrounding fire pits for a peaceful evening under the California stars. When it comes time to turn in, our two newly renovated California guest towers feature luxurious rooms with soft bedding for a sound night's sleep. Some of Southern California's hottest attractions, including Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, are within easy reach when staying at luxurious Los Angeles Marriott Burbank ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel
- Burbank Marriott