I stayed at this hotel to attend a sci-fi convention. This is my second trip here. This time, I was not upgraded to a suite, but had a nice room with a fabby view of the mountains and the airport, as well as the pool area below. The amenities were all there, and housekeeping kept everything neat and re-stocked. I loved having the ice machine right outside my door. Not noisy at all. The bedding is so comfy, although I rarely sleep well in hotels, I sure did here.
I ate at The Daily Grill three times, and even though friends told me it was expensive, service was slow, etc....I only had one bad experience. Cost was compensated for in big servings, I found the service adequate and polite (more so with Ryan on Thursday night-attentive, personable, and all together great).
The one bad night was due to the restaurant being exceedingly busy, so I was told I could eat in the bar. I was ignored there. It could have been because I saw only one very busy server. Good news- I went to Del Taco across the street and saved some money.
The gift shop has everything you could use or need. Well stocked even though the convention had a lot of people.
One gripe: last convention back in 2012, the hotel had a meal place on between the two towers, just for us to get quick lunches/snacks. There was nothing there this time. Maybe the convention bookers did not request that this time. Would have been nice to have though.
All in all, a very nice stay. I already miss that California weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Receive movie star treatment at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport. Our hotel in Burbank, California offers 50,000 square feet of deluxe meeting facilities, 22 breakout rooms, four VIP boardrooms and convenient services for a premier conference in the city. Professionals and vacationers alike will appreciate meals at the Daily Grill in addition to our full-service business center, Media Lounge, valet parking and free shuttle to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR). Our Burbank hotel also has a state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor pools and shaded cabanas surrounding fire pits for a peaceful evening under the California stars. When it comes time to turn in, our two newly renovated California guest towers feature luxurious rooms with soft bedding for a sound night's sleep. Some of Southern California's hottest attractions, including Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, are within easy reach when staying at luxurious Los Angeles Marriott Burbank ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel
- Burbank Marriott