“Burbak over night”

Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 26 March 2014

THe only tricky part of this hotel is the parking. It is huge and not easy to figure out where the best parking is located. The location is right across the street from the Burbank Airport which is why we selected it. All in all, it is a great hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank msh6309
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Our convenient location to the Burbank Airport is definitely a favorite among our guests and we’re pleased that it worked out so well for you during your recent stay. We do apologize for any confusion that you endured due to our spacious parking lot and hope that during your next visit to the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel, you might consider our helpful Valet service. We look forward to your return and appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed here for one night on a road trip home to Santa Cruz from Puerto Vallarta. This place is just what I needed after this brutal trip. They accommodated us with no reservation. The beds were awesome (as usual with all Marriotts), the food in the restaurant was perfect and the staff is the best. I left some clothes in the closet and didn't remember until I got to the Grapevine. I called and told them my problem. Within 5 minutes they called back to tell me they had located the items and they were Fedexed to my door to days later. It is kind of expensive, but so worth it. And did I mention the bed???

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Getting a great night’s sleep is so important during a getaway and we’re pleased that you received just that while staying at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. It was our pleasure to locate and return your clothes to you and we thank you for sharing your appreciation of our efforts. Please come and stay with us again when you are in the Burbank area; it would be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

...you expect to be treated like royalty. Friendly staff that goes out of their way to talk to guests and ask if everything is okay. Not a budget hotel--you'll pay a pretty good price for the room and everything else, including parking, but you could literally walk across the road and into the Burbank airport, if so inclined (but they have a shuttle, so you don't have to)--but, with no airplane noise. Convenient lower-cost food options right across the road too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Your kind words and vote of confidence has made us smile! Thank you so much for sharing how much you enjoyed your stay at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel and for your kind compliments for our staff. We appreciate your gracious feedback and hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I was never told at check in how much parking was. I then come to find out it's $19 per day. I could park cheaper at the Burbank Economy lot and take the free shuttle. I'll pay closer attention to parking rip off fees in the future. The room was bland but clean and I liked the beds. I slept great! Also the front desk lady at check in was very nice along with the entire staff. I just can't get past the high parking fee for a suburban location. For this reason, I'll never stay here again. Hello management, the Marriott in Anaheim charges $12 and they are next to Disneyland!!! I'm in Room 928 03/20/2014 date of stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank FlyboyKen

We thank you for your kind patronage of the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel and for your review. Our parking fees ensure a secured location with availability for all of our guests and are average, if not lower than the average for this area. We hope you will reconsider in the future and stay with us again during your next visit to the area. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have stayed here at least a dozen times. The latest trip started today and I fly home on Fri. I enjoy the convenience to the Burbank airport and their shuttle service to the airport if I do not need a car while here in the LA area. The staff is pleasant, the workout room is nice. I enjoy being able to grab a Starbucks in the AM or a meal at the Daily Grill. The rooms are clean and there is usually something going on in the lobby and bar. I have been here several times when contestants from "The Voice" were auditioning. This can be fun or challenging if they are rehearsing in the room next door.

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the tower closer to the convention center. This is because I have platinum statu...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. It’s a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests and we’re so happy that our convenient location worked out well for you during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Burbank and we thank you for your review.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Really helpful concierge as we needed a chiropractor. Great Location. Close to IKEA for shopping and restaurant's. Close to Warner Bros studio's for tours. Stayed in Oct 2013 for 3 nights. Parking is extra. Denny's across the street. Airport is also across the street but you never heard any planes. Was quite. Used computers to get boarding passes. Enjoyed the pool. Everything was good. Will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

We’re so pleased to read that the convenient location and dedicated staff of the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel made your stay in Burbank enjoyable. We hope that those in your party that needed care are now on the mend and we’re thrilled that our Concierge could assist with a much needed recommendation. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is my second stay here and I am starting to stay with Marriott again and have Rewards status for the first time in 5 years. Yippee! I was pleased to see the wifi is free now for Rewards members. This is great and a big reason why I'll return to this brand of hotel again. Check in and service levels here are always first class and there is never an issue. Two things chap my *** here though, one can be remedied but the other...not so much. The wifi is so...1998. I could never go even 90 minutes continuously online without the service dropping the connection. Frequently, I just got frustrated and decided to do something else instead of doing work online. When I noticed a shocking jumble of cables and wires pushed up against the wall by the desk, it became apparent the in room technology services, so 1998! I did let the front desk know what I uncovered, but it remains to be seen if it was corrected. One would think housekeeping services wouldn't pass a room inspection with this situation. The other grievance is the size and features of the room. I had found a room rate for here on a third party website lower than one offered on Marriott's and brought it to their attention. With the Marriott low rate guarantee, I received a discount off this rate. From what I could see on the floor when I got to my room, mine was pretty much the smallest and least desirable one (smallest square footage and immediately opposite the elevator). I guess I had it coming to me from Marriott for getting one over on them with the low rate guarantee!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Viking94708

We’re so glad that you are now enjoying the perks of Marriott Rewards and we thank you for sharing your appreciation of our staff and their efforts. We welcome many guests who utilize our low rate guarantee and we can assure you that all of our guests are treated with the same respect, regardless of their reservation type. Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences you encountered due to spotty WiFi service. While we are having our IT technician look into the situation, we are delighted to inform you that as part of our upcoming renovation of our guestrooms starting at the end of March 2014, we are also implementing improvements to the wireless Internet experience. We hope we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel in the future so that you can experience the various enhancements and we thank you for your review.