My family enjoyed our stay at this Marriott for a weekend trip to Universal Studios. Our group booked 2 1-bedroom suites for 4 adults and 4 children. What I loved most about the hotel were the large rooms. The kids had lots of room to play and even run around the parlor area (I felt sorry for anyone staying underneath us)...you can't say that about many hotel rooms.
The rooms were nicely decorated and modern. The beds were comfy and it was great that no one had to use the pull out sofa beds. There was a refrigerator in our rooms and a coffee maker.
The lobby was a little dark and dated. The pool seemed very small for a pool in Southern California. There was a firepit and seating area in the front of the hotel which was a nice place to relax and hang out in the mellow Burbank evenings.
There are some casual eateries across the street (like McDonalds) adjacent to the airport parking. Otherwise, we didn't really explore the neighborhood because we usually hit some of our favorite restaurants in LA (Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles/Versailles) when we're in town.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel for a short stay. It met all of our needs and was quite comfortable. The staff members were pleasant.
There's a coffee bar in the lobby in the mornings that serves Starbucks and some pastries.
The hotel has a shuttle that goes to Universal Studios once an hour. We decided to use our own car so that we could come and go on our own schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Receive movie star treatment at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport. Our 50,000 square feet of deluxe meeting facilities, 22 breakout rooms, four VIP boardrooms and convenient services make us a premier conference center in the city. Professionals and vacationers alike will appreciate meals at the Daily Grill in addition to our full-service business center, Media Lounge, valet parking and free shuttle to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR). Our Burbank hotel also has a state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor pools and shaded cabanas surrounding fire pits for a peaceful evening under the California stars. When it comes time to turn in, our two newly renovated California guest towers feature luxurious rooms with soft bedding for a sound night's sleep. Some of Southern California's hottest attractions, including Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, are within easy reach when staying at our luxurious Burbank hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel
- Burbank Marriott