Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Burbank)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Willows Motor Lodge(Los Angeles)
Economy Inn(Los Angeles)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe concierge loungeconvention centerburbank airportdaily grill restaurantacross the streetdel tacooutdoor bareast towerfast food restaurantsuniversal studiosfull serviceupgraded to a suitelos angelesbob hopeper daylobby areahotel guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The Hotel had decent bedding, Amenities, Ok help and decent sized rooms. IF I had to go back to the LA area again I might stay there again.

I hate to put other things in the review but the city of LA and cities around LA were a Joke, Honestly. I have Lived in Chicago for 40 Years and NYC for 5 (Chicago now and forever) and Honestly I would NEVER travel to the area again! I know some people think there would be some stupid reason but there really is not. The people truly are "Plastic" and rude. People have No IDEA how to treat other people except their so called friends and I honestly would not doubt they back stab them either. Crime??? In Chicago you have n5 or 6 "out of the way "Hoods" that are terrible and the rest? Really Nice, which is 95% of the BIG City. New York about the same. LA? Except for the super rich areas (very few) I would not give you a dime for. Chicago and NYC have GREAT Architecture, Chicago mainly and so many world class Museums and venues vfrom music, Parks, Sports Orchestras, Theatre and Green areas. Chicago alone has over 600 Beautiful Parks and some are one of kind. Millenium Park is unreal, Lincoln Park is Not only much larger than Central Park in NYC but has a golf course, Boating, Beaches, Soccer, Baseball a Fairly Large FREE Zoo and so much more, Grant park has one of the Biggest fountains in the WORLD, A really cool New Skating area (track) and is right in front of the Beautiful City. The Museum Campus is a BIG Beautiful Park with rolling Hills, Three World Class Museums, soldier Field (The Bears) The Lakefront and so MUCH MORE. Anyhow.... I can go on for hours. LA is nothing But a big Suburb. If you are one of the 1% in the IN crowd your ok, If Not......,. forget it. I am sorry to say all of that. I really Looked forward to seeing it and I stayed there for 4 months. It just was NOTHING like NYC or Chicago, sorry.

Room Tip: Go to a different area but the same type Hotel would be fine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us about your stay in Los Angeles. Our hotel provides guests with easy access to local area excitement while offering them a serene location to return to at the end of their evening. We are sorry to hear that your experiences in Los Angeles were not how you expected and hope the next time you stay with us you will reach out to our Concierge who are always available to assist you with the best locations and attractions to see while visiting. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I recently stayed at Mariott Burbank because it was right down the street from a 50th wedding Anniversary. It was nicer than I expected and everyone was very nice and helpful! The Valets were especially helpful! I don't think I had ever seen girl Valets before but Veronica and Natalie were awesome! One of the nights i was headed out and forgot my Jacket the offered one of their Valet Jackets even ran about a 1/2 mile to get me a fresh one and were very friendly from check in to check out! The rooms were nice too!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

We couldn't be more pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. We are committed to providing our guests with superior service to ensure their visit is the best it can be and we are pleased to hear that we did just that. We thank you for your great review and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This location seems a bit dated, but the service makes up for it! Great selection at the "Daily Grill" and the staff is stellar. The lounge downstairs is nice for a quiet meeting and a couple drinks. If you want to see the town, it's perfectly located and you can walk to the airport!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed the convenience of our location and our on-site restaurant, Daily Grill. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Burbank.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The concierge lounge is wonderful - as a Gold rewards member it's free and is what sways me to this property over the other hotels in the area. Parking is very expensive so we usually street park a couple of blocks away. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful - Elizabeth J. went out of her way to make us feel like valued guests!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Stacy W

Thank you for your review and your continued loyalty to the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. It meant a lot to us that you mentioned how accommodating and how responsive our staff was to your needs. It was a pleasure to have your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Burbank.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I've stayed here several times and unfortunately have always felt the value you get has always been questionable.

The staff here are great (no problems there at all), however parking is expensive and a little bit of a hike to the main building, the rooms (while clean) are nothing amazing, it's location within Burbank isn't the best if you aren't using it as an overnight for the airport (and considering how small the Burbank airport is, I'm guessing a good amount of guests at the hotel aren't there because of the airport).

With all that being said - the thing that turned me off the most about this place was it's OVERPRICED "Business" Center. I needed to print out a document for work for the next morning. Just to log on to the internet for about 15 minutes and print out this document costed me close to $20!!! Seriously? For a service most hotels provide for free, I would've thought that the already higher end rates this hotel charges would've included a much more reasonable business center. Plus WIFI IN THE ROOM IS NOT FREE!!! Even in 3rd world countries they offer free wi-fi in rooms!

Regardless - penny wise, pound foolish for this hotel, as that alone made me choose another hotel in the area for my past five stays (a total of 20 days) in the past two months. There are much better options in the Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena area that do not nickel and dime you.

Room Tip: If you're absolutely dead-set on staying here, this hotel can often be had on Priceline for $65 a night+tax on their opaque bidding site.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank JJTraveler2010
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

We do regret to hear that your recent stay at our hotel did match the value you expected to receive. We would like to clarify that use of our Business Center is complimentary to our guests as well as WiFi access in all public areas of the hotel. If you wished to utilize WiFi services from within your guestroom, then a service fee would have been applied. Thank you for alerting us to you concerns and we hope to one day have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.