“So friendly and Helpful”

Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Reviewed 15 July 2014

After travelling all over the state for the past 4 weeks this was our final destination before returning home to Australia. We booked the package which also included our tickets to Universal Studios. The staff we unbelievably nice, Rooms clean and spacious and a choice of 2 swimming pools which suited our needs perfectly. We were close to everything, tho atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. Breakfast was also provided and beautifully presented with the most entertaining chef. We left feeling relaxed and recharged.

Room Tip: There are rooms with views over the swimming pool which is really handy when travelling with childre...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

We couldn’t have said it better; the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel is the perfect retreat for having fun or relaxing. We are delighted that you enjoyed the comfort and amenities provided by our hotel. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. They will be thrilled to hear your feedback. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Our 3:30 a.m. arrival at Burbank forced my wife to secure a hotel room while were still at JFK. She's a Marriott Rewards member so they matched her up with the Burbank Marriott. We arrived at 4:00 a.m. and were met by a bright-eyed night manager who very quickly checked us in and pointed us towards our room. The room was clean & elegant and we slept for five blissful hours (no interruptions) until the alarm roused us at 9:00. Despite our brief stay, we were very impressed with this hotel and will definitely stay there again (the Daily Grille is great as well).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. It meant a lot to us that you mentioned how accommodating and how responsive our staff was to your needs. Although you were here for a short stay we are happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast at our Daily Grill. We look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Burbank.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is right next to the Burbank airport. I had a flight cancelled and ended up staying here for a single night. The hotel staff was great about taking care of me since I explained my flight was cancelled. The hotel has a shuttle to airport so it's fairly easy to get back and forth form there. They have recently renovated some of the rooms on certain floors and I ended up staying in one of those rooms. I was probably the first person to stay in it since it had been renovated and it still had that new room smell. I was on the back of the hotel, so there wasn't much of a view other than of the cooling equipment and attached convention center. The new rooms are really nice for bedding and bathrooms comfort and cleanliness. The manager provided me with her card on check-in and let me know that if I had any issues I could contact her 24/7. The room and the service was great - the food was ok. I did have room service and it was delivered promptly. The spinach artichoke dip was good; however, i prefer a thicker break for dipping. The popcorn shrimp was ok. The key lime pie was combined with a raspberry sauce which wasn't really a good combination to me, and you could barely taste the key limes in the pie. The food was just ok, it wasn't great. Overall, if I needed to stay in Burbank next to the airport again, I would consider staying here.

Room Tip: They've recently renovated a bunch of rooms; one of these is best!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

We couldn't be more pleased to learn that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms here at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. We are delighted that we were able to accommodate you during your cancelled flight and that you found our staff to be attentive to your needs. Thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

A very convenient location for meetings up and down the coast. They have an excellent concierge lounge. Good Daily Grill restaurant on site. The lobby has been renovated and looks and feels great. Staff was very attentive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We couldn't be more pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay here at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. It sounds like you had a great time during your visit to Burbank and it truly makes us happy to read a review like yours, as this is the experience we strive to deliver to all of our guests. We can’t thank you enough for your review and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stay here often for work, which is next door. A good Marriott hotel. Lots of rooms being renovated right now, which is a bit of a pain, but doesnt seem to affect other areas too much. Food in the Daily Grill is great. One issue which drives me a little to distraction id that every room has a low throbbing noise which nothing seems to mask. Obviously many arent bothered by it, but I noticed a review back in 2012 where someone had the same issue. You can turn your own AC off, but it may be the noise coming from other rooms, but every room I have stayed in has it. It is generally expensive for anyone paying full rates, but our corporate rate is usually good.

Room Tip: If low, throbbing noises bother you, bring ear plugs or a white noise machine, although I still here...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for your review and loyalty to the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. Although we are delighted we are your hotel of choice while staying in Burbank, we do apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. A good night’s sleep is essential and we regret if any noises disturbed your rest. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back on your next stay.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

It's right next door to Burbank airport; you can walk between the two in about 10 minutes. Close to the train to downtown LA. Usual Marriott comfort level, great location for a conference, great service, good restaurant on site with fast food outlets across the way. A bit more expensive than nearby hotels, but generally worth it. Great outdoor pool as an added bonus.

Room Tip: If you're at a conference, ask for the east wing. If you plan to drink a lot, ask for the west w...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank daveobee

We couldn’t have said it better. Comfort and location are the two key elements when traveling and the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel offers the perfect blend. We are delighted that you enjoyed our close proximity to the action in addition to the serene atmosphere we provide. We hope that the next time you are visiting the area you will allow us the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I've stayed at several Marriott properties around the country in my business trips. They are all the same in terms of quality of facility, beds, bathrooms, etc. This was no different during my recent stay at the Marriott in Burbank, California near the Bob Hope airport. I had been working early mornings through the weekend and had a rare sleep in opportunity on Monday morning before an afternoon flight. At 8:13am, while still asleep, there came a knock at my door and almost immediately it opened and I heard, "Housekeeping." I croaked out, "Hello?!?!" then heard, "Sorry." The door closed and I was left awake wondering why the heck housekeeping was making their rounds so early in the morning.

I won't hesitate to recommend this hotel, but just be aware that if you plan to sleep in, you may be jolted awake!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your review and your continued loyalty. We strive to provide a positive experience for all of our guests and we appreciate your feedback. Please accept our apologies for our house keeping staff disturbing your rest. We will share your comments with our management team as we are always looking for ways to improve the experience for our future guests. We appreciate your review and we hope that you’ll allow us another opportunity to welcome you back again.