Holiday Inn Burbank
  • Breakfast included
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree parkingmountain viewmedia centerhigh flooruniversal studiosgordon bierschwithin walking distancesan fernandolarge hotelwould stay here againrestaurants and shopsblack angusvending machinela areahollywood blvdlos angeleshotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Nice hotel. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and very busy. I was concerned about it being "pet friendly" but that wasn't an issue. The restaurant had a nice menu and attentive staff. They have a shuttle to Burbank airport. Parking is free for guests just get it validated at front desk. San Fernando Ave is right around the corner. Plenty of restaurants, shopping and a movie theatre on the quaint street. The only comment would be that the elevators get very warm, but have a great view of the valley.

Room Tip: 12th floor with view of the valley was nice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love staying at IHG hotels......they are always consistently good ! They had a nice restaurant in the lobby, with super reasonable prices......they also had a bar/lounge to relax in. Downtown Burbank was a block away, & had several eateries to choose from. Easy 15 min drive to Universal Studios & other attractions......I would recommend this hotel :) ps disregard people's negative comments....I'm not sure why they would expect a 5 star hotel, when that's not what they paid for....this hotel, much like many who get lots of foot traffic, is very comfortable & reasonable ! We had a room on the 12th floor, with great views :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Great location near several restaurants! parking was easy and safe! great lobby very inviting but it did not par the guest rooms! elevators very slow and used by their staff ! don't understand why their offices are visible to the guests ( aka Housekeeping) rooms are dated , it looked almost like a cheap motel! I was assigned a room at the 13 th floor and it was very noisy! with construction and all, staff was polite , pool small ! Restaurant seemed nice but did not use it , very convenient location

• Stayed: August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Burbank, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2013

Dear latin2014,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you liked our hotel location and main lobby features. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. However, it sounds like we fell below your expectations in a few areas. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We take all reviews very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 29 August 2013

This is an outstanding location; convenient to Hollywood, and everything else in and around Burbank. Very easy to get to from the 5 freeway. This is my go to property in LA. As a Priority Club Platinum member, I am always upgraded to the high level floors that have been renovated. I cannot speak to the rooms that have not been renovated, but it seems as if they are all a work in progress. The restaurant and bar is kind of sad and lonely, but the bartenders are always friendly and I usually enjoy having a drink or two in the bar as my Thank You Gift from Holiday Inn. As somebody who stays in hotels over 100 nights per year, this is one of my favorites I stay in. Great service, would not suggest another place in the Burbank area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2013

parking was free which is always a plus.

lobby was beautiful that I thought wow the rooms will be nice - wrong. They were about a 2 star. Small double beds, dirty windows, old bathroom and just old room in general. With an updated lobby they def need to update the room.
Upon walking in there is no coat closet but a bar on the wall. The bathroom was just a regular bathroom and there was a hair dryer. They only supplied us with two towels. Most hotels do at least 4 even with just one bed, this one had two double beds.
The hallways had really low ceilings and was just old. My 4' 8" daughter felt tall walking the hallways.

I only stayed one night so did not use the workout room or go to the restaurants.

They offer room service. There is a claim in the bathroom that if you forgot toothpaste or toothbrush, shaving cream etc they would give it to you? I assume for free?
The hotel was super close to the freeway entrance.

The beds were pretty comfy actually which was nice.
there was a microwave and nice sized fridge in the room too which was helpful. oh a coffee maker which i didn't use.

I wouldn't stay there again because it needs updating and I"m kind of picky about rooms. It's barely a 3 star for the rooms. again beautiful lobby. I like to stay in at least a 3.5 star but thought I could count on a Holiday Inn for a solid 3 star.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Burbank, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2013

Dear llsmr777,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. It is good to know you found our lobby commendable. We rely on you, our valued guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We are sincerely sorry some aspects of the hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness and condition of the room and facilities. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope to have the chance to serve you in the near future.

Zelyn N