“Happy Hour is the bomb!”

Kabuki Japanese Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I came here for happy hour and it rocked my world. Seriously, they had sushi that would normally be $12 in San Jose for $4! And it was just as good if not better because of the price. I had this special sort of clam in a half shell with a spicy mayo sauce, spicy tuna, and a dragon roll, with two Sapporos and it was under $20.

A must try, for happy hour or not. Next time I'm in Burbank, will be coming here on weekdays between 3-5. Great sushi, great price, service could've been a little better.

There are newer reviews for Kabuki Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Had a great dinner recently. My son had vegetable ramen soup in the spicy broth, by request. My choice was a platter, combining nine pieces of sushi and a roll. It was very generous, with plenty to enjoy at another meal. The sushi was extremely fresh. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

This was our 3rd visit and well worth the wait for Happy Hour. Try the grilled asparagus teriyaki and a saki-tini.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We were in the neighborhood and hadn't eaten dinner so we decided to give this place a shot. We will NOT be back. The miso soups were good. Mine only had two tiny pieces of tofu which was a big disappointment but the flavors were there at the very least. We then ordered the Poke Tuna appetizer that was so fatty that it made it difficult to eat. Then we ordered a few different specialty rolls all of which were bland in flavor. The rice was overcooked and the presentation sloppy. The fish was most certainly not fresh and the sauces (albeit one was OK) were not enjoyable.

For good sushi I would not recommend going here…unless you enjoy the sushi you can pick up from the grocery store.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Visiting family in Burbank and they had not tried this restaurant. We all like sushi, and this is one of the best we have ever had. What a variety, they make it difficult to choose. We shared a variety of selections that no one had before and each one was excellent. Prices are extremely reasonable. If you like sushi, this is a must place to go.