“Excellent Food and Great Atmosphere”

Gindi Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gindi Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 430 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 21 November 2010

On Thursday evening, November 11, 2010, my wife and I had dinner two blocks south of the Hotel Amarano at a great little Thai restaurant called "gindi thai" (located at 4017 W Riverside Drive, corner of North Pass Ave and W. Riverside Dr). Excellent food and great atmosphere.

We began our meal with a shared chicken satay appetizer ($7) and a bottle of Argentinian Malbec wine ($28). For our main courses, my wife had the Mango Avocado Shrimp Salad ($9) with Jasmine rice ($1.25) while I had the Pad Thai ($9.50) with a Jasmine rice ($1.25). We both really enjoyed our meals.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Gindi Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 8 March 2009

Great neighborhood gem. Limited parking. Excellent menu. Start with lychee cocktail. For an appertizer, I recommend the Rotil with Green Curry. For your main dish, try the Lemongrass Rib Eye Salad or Curry a` Trois. Save room for the Sticky Rice with Coconut Icecream.

Reviewed 2 March 2009

I was blown away by the food at Gindi. The food was delicate and rich with fresh ingredients. I had the grilled salmon, the steak with green beans, Tom Kha soup (incredible), Ginger Seabass (which was one of the best fish dishes I've ever had). I finished with the Mango Sticky rice which was previously a dish that I didn't think could be improved on, they certainly did though. The staff is amazingly friendly and welcoming. Overall, an excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 21 November 2008

The service at this place was very attentive. They are trying to be a little too trendy with the decor and it does not really work. It is a little tacky in some ways. The drinks are well-made and the food tastes fresh. I thought it was pretty good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 22 June 2008

great food, great drinks at a great price...love the decor

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook