Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$166
US$189
US$242
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$213
US$194
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$144
  • Room Service
US$197
Hotwire.com
All reviewsruben lopezhour restaurantrestaurant attachedfront deskreubensan franciscoopen hoursmy home away from homefridge and microwavefree wififlat screen tvconvenient locationcoffee makernight's sleeplong flightshuttle serviceanita
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Stayed at the redroof inn can't say enough about this young lady makes Beverly.she was so helpful and a beautiful smile to boot ,thank you Beverly for yours great customer service and all of your help,,Beverly you are he best,,hope to see you again,,and the rooms Are great.take care Beverly ,I will always remember you.. ThamsKs again

Room Tip: Fifth floor nice view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Messaou, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. Beverly is a star. She is a great customer service representative and I am proud of having her in my team. The entire team here at Red Roof Inn SFO is such a great team. They love what they do and they don't hesitate to go the extra mile to make sure our guests feel delighted. Please come back and see us as we are getting to roll out our new generation of brand new rooms.

Mokhtar Messaou
Red Roof Inn SFO
777 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
650-342-7772 x 603

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Everytime I check into Red Roof Inn, I always look forward to seeing Ruben at the front desk. It's always great seeing him when he greets you with such a warm and pleasant smile. He welcomes every customer with a friendly, caring and great attitude. Ruben treats every customer as an individual not a number. I enjoy Red Roof Inn for their comfortable stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone. Thank you Ruben and I look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for this great review. Ruben is an excellent customer service representative. Everyone in my team is wonderful and we are very fortunate to have such a great team. They know how to take care of our valued guests and make their experience unforgettable. Please don't hesitate to contact us again whenever you need accommodations in San Francisco. We'll be happy to assist.

Mokhtar Messaou
650-342-7772 x 603

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I want to thank Edward for helping me so much during my stay at the Red Roof Inn. I came in from a late flight with my wife and baby boy, after renting a car at the Airport, we find ourself checking in a 2am at the hotel. Edward was kind enough to put us in a room on the first floor and close to the lobby so this way we don't have to go so far. I asked him if the hotel provided baby crib and he said that he will send maintenance up with one in 15minutes. Less than 10 minutes later there was Edward at the door with the crib, baby blankets and extra pillows for us. He made our stay nice and relaxing with no problems and I know if ever going to be in the area again I know where we'll be staying, thank you again to Red Roof and Edward for all his help.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I need a place to stay prior to my flight on Virgin America (they rock!). I got a room at $70 via American Airlines website. I used the washer/dryer and you get 45 minutes of dryer time ($2.75 for wash;same for dry). They are updating the rooms on the upper floors but they stopped around 6 pm so noise was not a problem. Plenty of eating options in nearby Burlingame (I opted to have a sandwich made at the Safeway). No flat screen TV in my room but that would be closest thing to a complaint. Lobby computer station was out but staff offered for me to use the computer in the manager office (or the computer behind the counter).

Reviewed 12 March 2012

I have stayed at the Red Roof inn a couple of times and they are very friendly from the staff that I am well associated with Ms. Beverly is one of the top 3 I enjoy checking in with they provide a nice friendly experience and make it easy to feel like your welcome in their hotel Yasciena (Im not sure I spelt her name right is very sweet too) This hotels renovation is very nice as well I would recommend for travel and long term stay

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room in the back there's better phone and internet service