“Excellent Service”

Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I am a platinum with the Marriott and all that really should mean is your loyalty to their brand. I spent the last three years at the San Mateo Residence inn.I have never been so disappointed
in the way I was treated by the Manager's that work there and some of the employees. Sadly I
was even more disappointed by the customer service department. After such a horrible and a
huge amount of money spent with them I had no expectations when I came to the Red Roof in
Burlingame. I was pleasantly surprised how great the front desk staff are…and I mean all of them
and housekeeping just as wonderful. It has been over a month and I am still here. I would rate this place a ten star . Let me just say If the Marriott is a five star trust me this would then be rated a ten star. I recommend this hotel highly. Rubin Lopez is wonderful, Pretty from the from desk is a
love as well. They all are.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is our second time here but our experience was a lot better than the first time. The 2 queens we had the last time was not so good but we had the King room this time. We stayed at the 5th floor with no view (I think it was still nice even without the ocean view). Very nice clean room, smells really good and I like the art on the wall. We didn't spend a lot of time in our room but it feels like home whenever we got back from a very long day. Parking space could be tight in the evening. There is no breakfast included at the price but there's a restaurant attached to the hotel. We ate there and we thought that it was okay but the service was great. There's also a Shell gasoline station nearby where you can buy food. Internet works fine but if you need to print out something they charge $3 for 10mins to use the desktop at the lobby.

Overall, it was a great experience. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have used this hotel many times and I find it very reliable. The hotel shuttle runs from the hotel to the airport at :25 and :55 past the hour. There is also a great little restaurant attached that is open 24 hrs and everyone is as nice as can be. I like being able to go over there and get fresh food anytime I like. Try the Pho soup

Room Tip: Stay closer to the lobby and down low for a quiter room. The higher you go and the more towards the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank James A
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

From the front desk staff to the housekeeping staff, I have had exceptional service from Red Roof Inn Burlingame. The rooms are a nice size & clean! The 24 hour Leann restaurant is pretty good...they only take cash. You can have a nice walk along the Bay Trail near the water by the hotel. It's a 20-30 minute walk to the main road Broadway. I always feel at home when I have stayed at Red Roof Inn. Keep it up :-)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Shani131
RRI-SFO, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We are very excited you enjoyed all that Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport has to offer. It is truly a very special place in the heart of our great city of Burlingame by the bay. We all look forward to seeing you again when your travel plan takes you back to SFO!

Best regards,
Jack K. - General Manager
Red Roof Inn - San Francisco Airport.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

George Rangaves a the front desk provided me with excellent service by providing guest folios for corporate credit card reconciliation. He had a great attitude, provided me with what I needed quickly and with accuracy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for writing review regarding your recent stay with Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport. George will be very happy to know that you were delighted with his customer service skills.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I had an extensive stay in San Francisco and stayed here because of the great rate. I was so happy I did! Ruben Lopez at the front desk went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. He became like family to me over the 5 weeks I was there. I recently went back to San Francisco wit my husband and chose to stay there again. I was taken care of by Ruben and the rest of the front desk staff and had another excellent experience.

Room Tip: Stay on the pool side of the building. Wifi and phone reception is awesome!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for writing a review regarding your recent stay with Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport. Ruben will be happy to know that you were delighted with his customer service skills. Indeed, the view from our pool side rooms are really amazing. We are very happy that you enjoyed our renovated and free WiFi in the rooms.

We look forward to seeing you soon again,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I left the premises thinking I had dropped my id and credit card in the parking lot, so I called the front desk and Ruben Lopez went outside with a flashlight to check but no luck. I drove back and just happened to have found the id inside my passenger door. Thank god. That is considered awesome customer service in my opinion. Ruben deserves a bonus or a free meal at benihanas.

Room Tip: Make sure there is a fridge and microwave and good cell service because room 232 gets 1 out of 5 bar...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for writing review regarding your recent stay with Red Roof Inn San Francisco Airport. Ruben will be happy to know that you were delighted with his customer service skills. We are very happy to know that you found your lost Credit Card and ID.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Red Roof Inn - San Francisco Airport

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlingame
Crowne Plaza San Francisco Airport
Vagabond Inn Executive SFO Airport
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn
Bay Landing Hotel
Bay Landing Hotel
#2 of 12 in Burlingame
Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport South
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport? Share your experiences!