“Early dinner”
Review of Kincaid's

Kincaid's
Reserve with OpenTable
Kincaid's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Burlingame
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Airport Blvd.
Description: Kincaid's translates the traditional fish, chop and steak house into contemporary terms. In a casually elegant atmosphere, the restaurant offers outstanding cuisine and impressive bay views. You'll find new classics, consistent excellence and a splash of swagger!
Minden, Nevada
“Early dinner”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

The waitress was very friendly ( I was a solo traveler) and told me about happy hour. I had a very tasty and reasonable glass of wine and coconut shrimp. Nice view of the bay as well!

Visited November 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Kincaid's, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
INTANDEMBIKES,

Thank you for the great review and feedback. Happy to hear you were well taken care of!

Cheers - Kincaid's

• Korean first
Knoxville, Tennessee
“San Francisco Surprise”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

On a quick business trip to the South San Francisco, the hotel recommend Kincaids as an excellent seafood place. The atmosphere was great, the staff friendly service and food were excellent. Beautiful view of the bay from most all the tables.
I had the seafood Louie Salad and the key lime pie which both were excellent.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nancy M
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Kincaid's, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Nancy M,

Thank you for the great review and feedback. Happy to hear it was a wonderful visit!

Wheaton, Illinois
“The view of the bay spectacular”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The atmosphere was great and the service was excellent. The view of the bay spectacular... and you get to watch the planes into SFO arrive. We were seated immediately and the server showed up a few minutes later. The food was very good with allot of choices. It was within walking distance of my hotel. What more could you ask for?

• Visited November 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Kincaid's, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Michael M,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear you had a great time.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two thumbs up ... BUT”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I love Kincad's...ate at the two in Minneapolis a few times a month always five stars. I eat at SFO Kincad's a couple times a year. Always been good. but it has changed ... I have to agree with a few previous ratings.
I made a reservation for four because I knew there was a big convention in town. We arrived about on time for our reservation for four... We were seated immediately and the water server showed up a few minutes later. The waitress stopped by a few minutes later to inform us she would be right with us.
About five minutes later she took our drink orders And told us about the specials.
She came back with our drinks promptly and proceed to take our orders.
We had a group of four and took the first order and then we proceeded to scream at each other across the table trying to place my order... She repeated I can't hear you. ( Acoustics in restaurant are horrible very loud ) I motioned her to come over next too me and placed my order so I wouldn't have to yell in front of everybody ( the place was packed)
Two guys ordered fish ,one guy ordered pork chops and I am Captain Filet and Béarnaise sauce. I order my steak pink thru out (medium).
Meals arrived about 30 mins later mine was a little under cooked not enough to complain about but the steak and mash potatoes were luke warm. And Bérnaise sauce was cold...I ate my meal and said nothing... Nobody else complained so I have to assume they we're happy .
In all it was a good experience with a couple minor glitches.
Need to hire a professional to fix the acoustics problem.
Things have changed in the kitchen at least.
Biggest complaint would be acoustics..

...I wish I had hearing aids so I could turn the noise down...

Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Kincaid's, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
James L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your support and patronage at Kincaid's. I am sorry to hear about the poorly executed food. We strive to offer a great all around experience and yours does not meet our expectations. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Your comments about the acoustics have also been noted and I will be sure to pass them along to leadership.

Thanks again, happy to hear the group enjoyed their visit.

Florida
“Great Food / Service Average”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I dined at Kincaid's and enjoyed a very good Short Rib entree. The meat was very tender and very tasty. Prices are average for the area. My only issue was that service seemed a little slow. I think this may be an isolated incident and will be back.

Visited October 2013
Matton B, Guest Relations Manager at Kincaid's, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
crazyhotelguy,

Than you for providing your feedback and writing a review. We apologize for the slow service and appreciate you brining you visit to our attention. We hope to see you again soon for a great all around experience.

Cheers - Kincaids