“Am I really at the airport?”

Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Loved this hotel. Came for a professional conference. Conveniently located near SFO. Beautiful bay views and an awesome HH lounge. We couldn't have asked for more. The loung, meeting room, and front desk staff were top notch! There is also a complimentary shuttle from the airport. Will return and highly recommend.

Room Tip: Get a corner room overlooking the bay.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ckckckckckck
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Like you many of our guests find our Executive Lounge an outstanding feature. Thank you for also highlighting our picturesque location along the Bay. Our location does provide our guests with some exceptional views and outdoor activities. As many of our guests tell us on a regular basis…we are not your typical airport hotel.

We look forward to your return.

John C. Kellites

Write a ReviewReviews (1,729)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We just got back from a weekend at this hotel with the kids. We were using this hotel as the base for a San Francisco getaway trip. The rooms were basic, but nice. I did wish the rooms had two queen beds instead of doubles. The kids were kind of bummed that the pool was out of service, too.

We upgraded to the Executive floor...totally worth the extra $30. It was so great to be able to go in and out and grab sodas/water whenever we needed it. The breakfasts and appetizers in the evening were really good. The staff at this hotel was very friendly and attentive. We ordered room service one night, and the food was good. Overall, very impressed with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jenjram

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel.

We are extremely fortunate to have such an amazing Executive Lounge. Not only is it an excellent value but it offer some of the best views in the hotel. It’s a wonderful place to unwind, enjoying complimentary snacks and beverages while watching the planes land.

I am terribly sorry our pool is under renovation. We are almost finished and it will be better than ever. Please come back and give us another try….you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Upon a return trip from Southeast Asia, and with 7 hours between flights, I chose to stay at this hotel to take a much needed nap before continuing on. I did experience a room service meal that was excellent. Also of note, the courtesy shuttle bus, and the front counter staff. They were excellent as well. The room was commodious and I was able to sleep for four hours, with no problems. There are renovations going on, but this was not a bother to me at all. I would recommend this hotel for a brief stay, and I will probably try it again for a longer stay if the opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The view from this hotel is spectacular! You can watch the planes come in for landing. It is also situated in a beautiful park area so you can take a walk around the green area. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Like you, many of our guests enjoy our spectacular setting and views. The lovely walking/jogging path just outside our door, running along the bay, is amazing and a favorite spot of our guests. For our guests traveling with their dog we are fortunate to be only a short walk away from a lovely dog park.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you come back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I booked this hotel on Hotwire. We have stayed here before - in large part because they have a liberal dog policy - complete with dog biscuits on arrival.

Pro: This hotel is getting a huge facelift, and it's gorgeous - updated rooms, brand new restaurant, contemporary and clean lounge, plush bedding, spacious rooms.

Con: BUT, this new construction comes at a cost. Drills and hammering started at 9 a.m. today without any notice. I thought something was exploding through my room. I was evidently right next to their new pool (which was under construction.) Had I known, I would have booked at a different hotel or asked to be changed to a different room. Now 9a may seem like an acceptable start time - but not when you have not been given the courtesy of a heads up OR in my case, I was still asleep after having been up for 2 days without sleep, with a sick daughter in the hospital. I was not pleased.

To the hotel's credit, the manager was gracious and apologetic. She offered to pay for my parking (which was expensive for self-parking - $18 per day), and to buy me breakfast (I was too tired to eat). I really didn't want anything, except for someone to listen to me gripe. She did a great job listening.

Be sure and ask where the construction is going to rev up if you stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay away from construction, and be sure to ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura P
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry our pool renovation disturbed you during your stay and I do thank you for your understanding.

Thank you also for your kind word regarding the outcome of our restaurant renovation. The team and I are very pleased with its outcome.

Our pool renovation will be completed shortly. Please do come back and see us again, I am confident you will be as impress with our pool as you were with the rest of our hotel.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at this Hilton for 1 month and had a very nice stay. The Front desk staff helped me like I was a good friend, like they are to me now. I will stay there again when I go to San Fran in the future. They were upgrading their cocktail lounge during my visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us. It is rare we have the privilege of a guest staying with us for such an extended period of time. We feel honored you choose us as your home away from home and call us your friend.

I am happy to report our restaurant renovation is now completed and the feedback we have been receiving is outstanding. Please come back and see us again soon, I know you will be impressed.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

A clean lovely hotel, overlooking the bay! It is south of the airport, but the van was easy and convenient about 12 minutes or so. Executive lounge was nice, clean, large, with lots of food and drink. Beds were comfortable. Food in restaurant was good. The prawn salad was delicious, staff a little cold but friendly too! Closest Bart or rental car was at airport we were told, FYI!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for finding the time to complete a review of your stays with us. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your time at our hotel.

I do apologize that any of our team conveyed a cold impression.You can be assured we will focus on how we can improve in this area.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.