This is a typical, cookie-cutter Hilton Garden Inn, with the fireplace and American Grill in the lobby.
Staff was polite at check-in. The rooms were relatively large and clean. Our particular room also had a slight view of the Bay and SFO, which could be entertaining for a child (or me) to watch planes land and takeoff. The hotel felt safe, as the front door locks at 11 p.m. and requires a card key entry. There's really not much close by; the hotel would be good for a quick, one-night layover, but not for tourists.
Their continental breakfast had the usual muffins, pastries, and fruits.
Overall, it is what I would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. Nice, but nothing to write home about. I'd recommend it if you're just looking for a place to sleep before catching a morning flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport/Burlingame hotel, located only two miles from San Francisco International Airport. Situated just five minutes from downtown Burlingame, the hotel is near shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. Downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley are both 30 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport / Burlingame Hotel Burlingame
- Hilton Garden Inn Burlingame
- Hilton Burlingame
- Burlingame Hilton Garden Inn