Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Hotel was great. Room was very clean and the staff were very helpful. My check in and departure went very smoothly. The complimentary internet service and breakfast was a plus! I would stay here again.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Hampton Inns are almost always a positive experience. In fact, one time I had a malfunctioning heating and cooling system in my room and they gave me a different room and gave me a complimentary night. Not every hotel will do this.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

If you don't have to stay in the city, you should consider the Hampton Inn in Burlingame. Yes, it's near the Airport so you get noise from the jets (not a problem once I fell asleep exhausted from a fun day in the city). But given all the benefits, I will stay here again. The Hampton Inn gets it. When i arrived in the room I was pleasantly surprised by a note stating the duvet cover and sheets are laundered for my arrival. There is nothing more disgusting than a nasty bedspread that god-knows-what is lurking on it, so I was happy and felt confident that the bed was clean and safe to lay on. The bed is very comfy. Microwave and small fridge in room! Room was clean and up-to-date. Water pressure in shower was good and shower drained well, so no standing in water when showering! There are 3 double plug electric receptacles in the bathroom so girls can get ready in the bathroom and can plug in all hair appliances, etc! (Hurray, women, you know what I mean!). Great location right off Millbrae exit with city/shopping/restaurants within close proximity, Free full serve-yourself breakfast and free parking/no resort fee like many of the larger hotels down the street ALL ADD UP TO A REAL BARGAIN! With all the Hampton Inn has to offer at a great price, without the add-on charges, this will be my go-to choice for hotels in SF if I don't have to stay in the city proper.

Room Tip: Upper floor facing away from airport to minimize external noises.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very clean rooms at a very reasnoable price. The service from all the staff was very good. We used the shuttle service to the airport and back, it was on time and the driver friendly, and curtiose. Most inportantly a good driver. The Hampton Inn has always been a favored hotel of mine and I would reccomend this one to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Overpriced. Cute room---king corner. Very noisy/sleepless night---between the planes and the loud 'BEEP-BEEP-BEEP' of a large vehicle in reverse just below our window multiple times throughout the middle of the night.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013

There was no view at all in the room I stayed. I'm sorry to express my views at this moment. It's my pleasure to forward my further comment later because I'm not available to add others. I'm sorry to express my views at this moment. It's my pleasure to forward my further comment later because I'm not available to add others. I'm sorry to express my views at this moment. It's my pleasure to forward my further comment later because I'm not available to add others. I'm sorry to express my views at this moment. It's my pleasure to forward my further comment later because I'm not available to add others. I'm sorry to express my views at this moment. It's my pleasure to forward my further comment later because I'm not available to add others. I'm sorry to express my views at this moment. It's my pleasure to forward my further comment later because I'm not available to add others. I'm sorry to express my views at this moment. It's my pleasure to forward my further comment later because I'm not available to add others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I spent one night here while in the area on business. I must admit that I arrived really late, and left super early the next morning. So I didn't really sample any of the hotel amenities. Despite that, I had a great overnight stay.

The property is situated close to the San Francisco airport, and offers a shuttle service. This let us turn in our rental car early, and not worry about getting to the airport in the morning. The staff was friendly and courteous. When I indicated I would be leaving at 4:00am in the morning, the receptionist offered to have a bag breakfast waiting for me at the counter at my departure time, since the restaurant wouldn't be open yet. Now I call that service!

My room was clean and comfortable. It was set up to accommodate someone who is wheelchair-bound. I don't know if all of the rooms are like that or not. But because of it, the shower was quite roomy, and set up with no curtain, door or threshold. It was nice, but the arrangement allowed a lot of water to puddle on the bathroom floor, which might be a slip hazard. Not a complaint, so much as an observation in case you get a room like this.

It was a short stay, so this is a short review. Given my experience here, I would definitely stay here again if the need arose.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlingame
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront
DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport
Aloft San Francisco Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South

Address: 1755 Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010-1301
Region: United States > California > Burlingame
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Burlingame
#4 Business Hotel in Burlingame
#5 Romantic Hotel in Burlingame
Price Range: £85 - £243 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South