Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South
  • Restaurant
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
The Dylan at SFO(Millbrae)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfree parkingsan franciscorental carrestaurants within walking distanceshuttle servicecorner roomthe breakfast areaan early flightfree breakfastnext morningclean hotelbart stationother hotelswould definitely stay here againelephant baryogurtshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I spent one night after spending the day in San Francisco. It was a convenient stop on our way to the Santa Cruz/Monterey area. The property was very quiet, despite the fact that they were full due to the SF Marathon, SF Giants game, etc. Upon arrival, we learned we had been upgraded to a larger room on a corner of an upper floor, due to my requesting a quiet room. The room was large, exceptionally clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and well stocked. The staff was also friendly, they recognized me as an HHonors member and they were quick getting us checked in. We would stay there again without any hesitation.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
hamptonsfo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Our entire team was so happy to read your feedback thank you so much for your comment we look forward welcoming you back at our Hotel.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I don't like writing a review mainly hinged on one thing, but I will make an exception with this one. I have twice stayed at Hampton Inn Burlingame and both with the express purpose of it being close to the airport, which it most certainly is. On my most recent stay, I had just gotten off of a 13 hour flight from China and was much looking forward to just hopping on the shuttle and getting some sleep. Much to my great chagrin, I waited for over 1 hour for the shuttle to come. When the driver arrived, he told me there was a "bunch of traffic" which is laughable since the Westin shuttle had come and gone 3 times. So, sorry to say, even though Hampton Inn is generally good, this property will never ever get my business again. The rooms are serviceable, but not special - it achieves the needs of a typical airport hotel with the glaring exception of the shuttle service.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank paul f

Please accept our apologies about the shuttle service, I have shared your comment to our Shuttle company to ensure that this incident does not happen again. We hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Great location near the airport. Warm and friendly staff. Overall a positive experience. Couple of good restaurants a few blocks away. Otherwise, there is a restaurant in a hotel across the street. Small but adequate fitness center downstairs near the lobby area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hamptonsfo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us and allow us to provide you with our excellent service. We hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel is very convenient for SFO travelers. The shuttle service was punctual, reliable, and friendly and made our trip worry-free. And it was a good place to catch zzzzz's before the long drive home after overseas traveling.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Steven R

Thank you for your feedback. you can always count on our team to provide you consistent service. We would like to see you back again.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent pick up service at the airport, the rooms are very large, mine had a kitchen which I thought was unique to their properties. - If I am in the area I will stay there again, the front desk was very helpful s

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bubba086
hamptonsfo, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Francisco-Burlingame-Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Were glad that your stay with us was to your satisfaction. your feedback will be shared to our entire team member. We hope to welcoming you back at Hampton Inn & Suites Burlingame