“Good place for breakfast”
Review of Stacks

Stacks
Ranked #22 of 174 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We enjoyed our breakfast and the mimosas. The portions are quite generous and the menu is equally extensive.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My wife and I were in Burlingame for a wedding in July, 2013 and instead of dining at the hotel, made the good decision to have breakfast with a friend at Stacks. We arrived at 9:00 am on a Saturday morning, parked on the street and walked right in--no wait. It's a charming place. Our server was quite friendly and knowledgable. My wife had an egg white vegetable omelet and my friend and I each had a short stack of their home made pancakes. The pancakes were outstanding! My friend had the banana macadamia nut and coconut pancakes and I had the Lumberjack pancakes---blueberries, bananas, walnuts, raisins and wheat germ. If we are back in Burlingame, I would definitely make a return visit to Stacks.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

The restaurant was very busy for a breakfast hour. We waited and it was worth it. The four of us had omelets and pancakes and they were all great. Coffee and juices were also top notch. The only comment was on the price. We spent a few bucks for our breakfast, but I really didn't mind it, because all of us really enjoyed the food. The wait staff was great, very helpful, and friendly. This isn't your average diner. It's a cut above and worth it.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

super huge portion and a wide variety of american comfy food! love it! delicious!

the coffee is exorbitantly priced though... $2.5 per person ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

slow service and no reservation for party below 6

Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Great service and good breakfast food. I had delicious Dungeness Crab crepe.
It is one the breakfast places to try.