We checked in Friday August 1st. It was the last night of our family vacation. We had a great vacation in California. That changed soon after checking into this hotel. We noticed there were not enough bath towels, so we simply called down to have more towels delivered and have the pullout couch set up. The front desk gave my wife the third degree on the extra towels, asking if we were hiding extra people in our room, really, they were serious. Then they said that we were capable of preparing the pull out couch, that "we don't do that". Come on, a hotel, specially a hotel like the Embassy Suites doesn't prepare the pullout couch bed.
This all happened within the first 15 minuets of arrival. So we went down to the front desk to talk to a Manager. We talked to a Marlon Brantley, "Front Office Supervisor". He made things only worse. This person should not be working in the service industry, let alone acting as a supervisor.
Travelers do not stay at this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the waterfront along a breathtaking walking / jogging trail, the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport- Waterfront hotel in Burlingame, CA is located just minutes from the airport and a short drive to downtown San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Burlingame
- Burlingame Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport