“Hilton hotel”

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Burlingame
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hilton hotel”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This hotel was mediocre. The shower was so weak I didn't even feel like I was getting wet and the windows were dirty. The breakfast was very good. The front desk staff were nice. I am currently disputing my bill- I was charged for a different amount than what my confirmation email stated-check your statement carefully.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Managerdth, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
We appreciate the feedback concerning your recent stay. I apologize about the shower in the room, that is unusual and I hope you brought it to our attention so that we were able to take care of it for you. Please let me know if we did not get your charges corrected. I can bed reached at michael.mckee@hilton.com. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Mike McKee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Mechanicsville, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We were very pleased with the hotel. They gave us an extra cookie for my husband. The shuttle service was very accommodating as we returned the car the night before and they brought us back to the hotel. The room was large clean and comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review concerning your stay at our Hotel. We are sorry that we missed you at our Managers reception. Hopefully we will have a chance to meet on your next stay. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.
Juaners
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Long overdue review- I stayed here in October for a night as I had a meeting in Foster City. Normally, I stay in the city, but this was convenient.
I was very much surprised by this property- first of all, the gentleman at the front desk was so helpful and provided me with toiletries as I had forgotten to pack.
My room was spacious and typical of what you would find from a Doubletree property. There was a manager's reception in the evening, light snacks and wine. I did not attend but did instead have dinner at their restaurant which was very good.
Overall, a great place to stay if you need to stay near the airport or have meetings South of the city. Quite area and it overlooks the bay. I requested a room that faced the airport so I could watch airplanes. It was quiet and I was not bothered by the sound.

Room Tip: If your plans are to be in the city, this place is too far. This place is close enough to Foster cit...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Managerdth, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton San Francisco Airport, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will share your comments with our staff. We have our Manager's reception every Wednesday from 5pm to 6:30pm. Hopefully on your next visit I will get a chance to thank you in person.

Monterey, California
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Booking the Hotel was very easy, and upon check in was given a warm chocolate chip cookie. Great! The Room was very nice with great view. Shuttle to the airport was every 15 minutes as well as the pick up upon return to the hotel to pick up car.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our Hotel. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed the cookie at check in. Never hesitate to ask for one during your stay too, they make for a great dessert. Safe travels and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Cayucos, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Staff and Hotel was wonderful!I have 3 teenage girls and was delighted with our stay. It was a close and convenient trip to the airport, I had plenty of places for parking and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay here again!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Denver, United States
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Well maintained hotel, although given a room with view of the garbage dumpsters. Workout room well stocked with equipment. Dinning room a good alternative to local fare - great breakfast alternatives, same for dinner. Rooms very clean. Concierge very helpful in finding local restaurants.

Charlotte, NC, USA
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I chose the Doubletree based on a few criteria: cost; proximity to the airport; and free 24-hour, airport shuttle. I could not have been more pleased with my choice. Entering the open and modern lobby, I was quickly greeted by the very friendly front desk staff. After an efficient check-in, I was given a warm (and tasty) cookie and sent on my way. The room was average in size for a double. The modern room and bath were spotlessly clean and appeared to have undergone a recent renovation. The next morning, I had a very early flight back to the East Coast. I was again greeted by an extremely friendly front desk clerk for my check-out. The shuttle bus was exactly on-time. The bus itself was fairly new, large and well maintained. I was delivered to my airline's check-in area in just a few minutes after pick-up at the hotel. I will definitely stay here again when needing a hotel near SFO.