Marriott SFO Airport is a very nice place to stay. It's showing some signs of age, but all in all, it's a dependable hotel. Clean; good staff; lots of amenities, including a well stocked bar (can get a bit loud); very nice atrium lobby and bar area; good restaurant; and outdoor seating looking out across the bay. If you like watching planes, this is the spot for you. High marks to the hotel as you're insulated from flight sounds while in the room. Admittedly, it won't be long before it's going to need some updating, at least in some rooms, but it's clean and very accommodating to the business traveler. Parking overnight isn't cheap, but I've been to other hotels that are more expensive. While the section of Burlingame it's in isn't exactly a hotspot, there are still a variety of restaurants and you're close to other areas like Redwood City or San Mateo. If you need a good place to stay that's convenient to the airport, you can't miss at this Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a superb location at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront. Our hotel in Burlingame, California sits right on the bay just a free shuttle ride from the BART station and San Francisco International Airport (only 1 mile away). Downtown San Francisco is within easy reach as well - you can get there in less than 45 minutes via BART. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel Burlingame
- Marriott Hotel Burlingame
- Marriott Burlingame
- Burlingame Marriott