Sleepy Hollow Lodge
US$110
Burney Motel(Burney)(Great Value!)
US$98
Orbitz.com
McCloud Mercantile Hotel(McCloud)(Great Value!)
US$155
Travelocity
McCloud Hotel(McCloud)
US$193
US$83
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2010

When I checked in I had requested no pet/no smoking room. The comforter was so old and faded, there were big holes at the seems, a big cigarette hole and long pet hair all over it. When I asked about it she stated I was in the wrong room and was moved. The shower ceiling is about 6' high. I am 5' 10" so i'll let you figure that one out. If your taller be careful. There was water running out from under the sink and the sink base smelled of mold and was buckeled up. The air conditioning struggled to keep the room cool. Good thing it was not hot. The office is newly renovated with lost of nice things. She should of spent some of it on room updates to make the guests happy. I'd rather have a nice room than a nice check in. This place is so outdated even I was shocked. Big holes in the bathroom sink tile. No ice machine. You have to ask her for a very small container she keeps in her freezer. I was awaken around 3 or 4 am to a banging noise on the wall. I believe it was my neighbors. Location was good though, on the quiet side of town. I suggest the Shasta Pines. Recently renovated. Just keep an eye on your credit card charges........Oh, one last thing. She told me I was getting the lowest rate in town. While riding around down town I stopped at Shasta Pines and they quoted me a lower rate than she gave me. Let me know how your stay is.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank burchman3
Reviewed 28 August 2010

This hotel was clean, comfortable. The staff was very friendly and are very knowledgeable about Burney and the surrounding areas. The hotel is located in a very picturesque spot, surrounded by many trees and wildlife. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in Burney or the area. It is a short drive from this hotel to the beautiful Burney Falls, a popular tourist attraction. The staff makes a great cup of tea!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank cteague66
Reviewed 23 August 2010

me my husband and our 2 sons stayed at the sleepy hollow lodge..the stay was excelent, it was the cheapest and nicest place out of all the hotels, the Owner was so warm and caring, my husband and oldest son went fishing so me and my youngest were there past check out and she was going to let us stay! She even feeds the foxes! wonderfull place!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2010

My 9 yr old son and I stopped at the Sleepy Hollow Lodge in Burney and had a VERY pleasant stay. The price was fair and affordable and the room was super clean with comfortable beds, new carpet and GREAT water pressure in the shower!! The management was exceptional and made sure we had everything we needed. I look forward to coming back to Burney and will definately stay at this establishment again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2010

had transmission troubles and got towed to burney, ca for repairs. hotel reccommended by our mechanic was SLEEPY HOLLOW. FIrst Impressions are Best and walkin in to the front desk was eclectic and welcoming. very nice place to visit and curteous. the room reminded me of some of the enemities i'd get in vegas hotel. fridge, coffee, tv, candles even. loved the room and the place if we were in the area and needed a place to stay id always stay at sleepy hollow i have even passed the word along. of all the places we have stayed vs getting a suite in vegas id always hope for a room and place as we did in burney... THANK YOU

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple