We stayed in Econolodge at Buttonwillow as it was near to our work place and we needed nice deal for our extended stay. After shopping around with nearby hotels we finalized on this one because the rates for extended stay was a steal. When we say steal we really meant it $160 for a week with all the modern amenities in the room. Also various restaurants are nearby to choose from and gas station next door. Motel is immaculately clean , pool was always clean too. Morning breakfast was much more we expected at this price - different cereals, milk, coffee, breads, waffle, juices and honey buns.
We stayed for 2 weeks and will return whenever work gets us to this area.
Before I forget all the staff members were pleasant and will go extra mile to assist you !!!
Stay here if your passing by I5 or have work nearby !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge Inn and Suites is conveniently located 28 miles west of Bakersfield, off the I-5. We offer an outdoor swimming pool, guest laundry, and Early Starts continental breakfast every morning. All guestrooms have free wireless internet, remote control TV with cable that includes HBO. The Econo Lodge is located just minutes away from the Buttonwillow racetrack. Whether traveling for business or pleasure this Econo Lodge Hotel provides friendly customer service, relaxing accommodations, and affordable rates. We look forward to seeing you soon.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites
- Econo Hotel Buttonwillow
- Homeland Hotel Buttonwillow