“Needs improvment”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Visited for lunch May 5, 2014. First time. No wait but food to lacking. I make a better salad bar. Not enough fresd fruit or speciality salads. Rolls almost stale and cold. Very few fresh veggies. Prime Rib was very good. Most of what we tried was luke warm. Good asian section. Not what we expected.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Event..I have to waited almost 2 hrs ..the Lobsters buffet very good and our service lady very nice and fast ..what ever we need she was there for us.
As californian.. I feel a Battle between PALA and MORONGO Lobster Buffet...Pala every Tuesday and Morongo every Thursday for Lobsters Buffet.
Morongo Price for new customer only $11.50 ..when you open new member player card. They give you a choice between $10 slot machine or credit on $10 buffet. Regular price $19.99.but still can get discount $5 if you have a player card.
I love both Casino...and will go again...
If you come..try around 12pm less crowd....after 4pm will be waiting longer line but still worth it for it. :-)

9  Thank Moody M
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We are snowbirds, so cooking and doing dishes on Christmas Day, is something my wife and I are looking forward to getting away from. We have never stepped foot inside the Morongo Casino before, so neither of us knew what to expect. 9 of us from our nearby condo complex decided to try the Morongo Casino. Firstly there was was a queue to purchase a "Winners Club" card. It gave us a combined $10.00 savings off the price of our Christmas buffet. The wait would have been about 20 minutes, so we decided why bother, and went straight to the Potrero Canyon Buffet. Here we did have to wait. The winding line took 40 minutes before we were at the cash register. Cost for Christmas buffet, for the two of us was $58.00 U.S. This has to be the best buffet we have ever eaten at. The desert selection alone was mind boggling. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at the Potrero Canyon Buffet, and can see the both of us going back the 20 mile we traveled, to dine there again. I did hear that the casino expected to feed between 5000 to 7000 people at all the restaurants in the complex. The lines were still very busy as we were all leaving, some 1 1/2 hours later. Servers and the maître d' were all very pleasant. My wife and I did leave a generous tip. She did not have to cook and most importantly, I did not have to do the dishes...

3  Thank delichef
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The buffet is a good value with good food. The selections vary according to the day of the week.I was here on prime rib night. The price is right and the food taste good. The staff is very very nice and the manager comes by and checks on everyone in the place to see if the dinning was top notch.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Went to the Casino on our way to visit the outlet Stores.
Had lunch at their Buffet. Great food, great service at a great price.