“Fun, quick getaway”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cabazon
Los Angeles, California
“Fun, quick getaway”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My friend and I just went for the pool side lounging and drinks. The band was playing, it was windy so personally I would pick a hot not so windy day :) The price is great for what it offers. Parking is free and there were also enough chairs for people to lounge in as well as clean bathrooms and plenty of towels.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank lovetotravelyvo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
Oceanside, California
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I went to Morondo casino for the first time and had a great experience. When you walk and it's clean and everybody's having a great time at the slot machines, upon check-in we were told to get a players club card and we did and it came in
handy. When we went to our room I was pleasantly surprised on how nice it looked in the bathroom is huge. We got and
our swimsuits and went to the Oasas pool, what a great pool!!
I really enjoyed myself there
and my husband and I reserved a private cabana.

The cabanas are amazing they
have a mini fridge two chairs a
small sofa with cushions and a little table, color TV,there were water bottles, sodas and a fruit basket in the mini fridge it was
amazing. We were facing the big pool and we had our lounge chairs in front of our cabana and it had to beach feel because there was sand, it was amazing. We took a tube ride on the lazy river which is nice and relaxing and we also went down the purple slide many times it was so much fun.

Was not excited about the buffet that night wasn't that great but
the restaurants around the area of the casino were amazing and the breakfast at Serranos was the best omelette I ever ate... This is a great place for a quick getaway, mini vacation or just to sit and relax. You would love it plus there's an outlet center nearby as well. I can't wait to book my next adventure at Morongo casino!!!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Ritamarie045
Orange County, CA
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have stayed here several times but usually just stop by on my drive to and from the desert. The parking lot is well lit and guarded so I have no issues leaving our RV and trailer full of motorcycles outside while going inside for food and games.

The rooms have always been clean, and the beds are uber comfortable, good TV, nice bath products, fast Wi-Fi, and an awesome pool. The resort fee is a bit outrageous at $50.00 for access to Wi-Fi and the pool.

The casino has plenty of slots, plenty of card games, the poker room is small and often pretty empty. The last time I was there (Halloween 2013) they had removed the craps table.

If you are going to party I suggest not doing it in your room and having all your fun downstairs. Once I was forced to leave our suite ($500 per night) and the casino after receiving a noise complaint on my birthday despite having another night booked and spending several thousand dollars in the casino downstairs.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank roscobe
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The room quality for the price is excellent. you don't have to be a gambler to enjoy this resort. The pool area is very nice and the restaurant on the top floor is excellent. The view from there is fantastic.

Room Tip: Get a top floor for the view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tom V
Anaheim Hills, CA
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Went shopping at the Outlets which are nice and decided to take a break and check out the casino. Big waste of time and a huge eye opener. After an hour in this place we all could not wait to get out of this filthy, smoke-filled casino. They need better ventilation and a full makeover!! You don't even want to touch the machines! The machines look like they need to be refurbished and look dull. All the ashtrays are full of cigarettes. They have a non smoking area to gamble and that area is a nightmare too! Scary place! I won't be back!! There are much better casinos in Palm Desert and other close surrounding areas.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank Kobesan2000
Missouri
Reviewed 5 June 2014

For a casino buffet they did a good job. The buffet had a very international feel about it: Mexican, Italian, Asian, American. They had chefs making stir fry dishes where you pick out the ingredients then give it to them to cook. The fresh cut meat selections were basic: turkey and brisket. The dessert selections were fairly standard and were fine. For the price it was a great deal: if you sign up right outside the buffet at the winners club they give you $5 off the cost of the buffet.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MOBeachDoc
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This is our second time staying at Morongo. The first it was a trip of only me and my husband which was a really. The second visit we brought along our children 13 and 9 years old we spent the day in lounge & enjoying the pool. They have a lazy river with a slide which is so much fun. There is also a normal pool. You also have the option to rent cabanas. There is a open restaurant were u can get food and drinks. The casino is nice and has a good vibe to it. The restaurants are nice the buffet is very much like a Vegas buffet. The rooms are very clean up to date with comfortable beds and very nice restroom. The casino also offers a shuttle that runs on the hour to the outlets next door. The Resort does charge a $16 resort fee. Nice resort casino to enjoy as a couple or as a family.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Hiu
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cabazon
Hampton Inn & Suites Banning-Beaumont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel  & Suites Banning
Days Inn Banning Casino/Outlet Mall
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
#6 of 8 in Rancho Mirage
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beaumont-Oak Valley
Travelodge Banning Casino and Outlet Mall

Been to Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!