“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Excellent Pastries, Sandwiches and Salads! This place is usually a daily staple for our family while staying at the Morongo! Affordable and friendly staff to boot!

1  Thank KShelLosAngeles_CA

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Every item we have ordered from here in the last 5 years of dining here has ALWAYS been great. This is a staple of good food at the Morongo Resort.

1  Thank dforthun
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

We visited this buffet several times and we always had a great experience. The choices of food and dessert are excellent. Food it is very well prepared and presented. This buffet can compete with most of the one on the strip in Vegas, especially if you consider that it was only $19.99 for the seafood special.

1  Thank spalla67
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Ate alone at the Serrano and got some of the best service I've ever had (I want to say his name was Enrique). As a solo diner, he made me feel very very comfortable and was very attentive. I had a chicken caesar salad which was really good - so good, I had one the next night. Accompanied my beer with my favorite hefeweizen.

Got pastries here for breakfast twice and they were very good.

1  Thank Mariadelcabo
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We like the bar, the festivities, the noises of happy people. It's the air condition. It need higher volume of air changes. we are non-smokers but don't mind that much except the management instead of saving money from electricity should adjust the A.C. to provide more outside air intakes.

1  Thank rayloidaelicerio1