“Fabulous”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Heather
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times recently from tea and cake to sandwiches to a steak meal they are faultless, everything’s perfect no matter how busy they are you still don’t have to wait long for your food, and all is reasonably priced. Staff are both friendly and helpful this has fast become my go to place.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I have visited various times for lunch and afternoon tea.
Always an impressive specials list and vast array of cakes!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Picked up a friend to take her to Cattows farm for her first visit. We found a table and decided on our lunch. Jacket potatoes, one with home made Chilli, one with Tuna mayo and coleslaw, and a special chicken, parma ham pasta salad from the daily special blackboard. A lovely bottle of elderflower, a can of coke and a jug of iced tap water with lemon were our drinks choice for today. The whole bill came to just over £22. Our meals arrived quickly and my Jacket potato with the chilli was gorgeous. My friend had the biggest bowl of tuna mayo and then another one of coleslaw and both potatoes came with a fresh salad garnish which actually tasted of salad!! My son had a very large bowl of pasta, chicken, parma ham, new potatoes and said it was delicious and the chicken was sort of smoked and very tasty. The staff are all lovely and if you ask they will bring you a wicker holder full of gorgeous salad dressings. My friend really enjoyed her lunch and we are already looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We planned to have lunch here before heading down the road to Champney's spa for a break. It was a lovely place to stop!

It was initially difficult to find using google maps - kept trying to take me into back entrance which has no public access. Other than that, it was a lovely place. I had the roasted pepper and chorizo quiche - delicious! We took cake away which was also very nice! Also recommend the loose leaf tea.

A good selection of food and cakes! Would definitely return if I am in the area again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful lunch today, place recommended by a friend- lovely setting surrounded by fields. We had a great lunch & the 3 of us had quiche & salad, feta tart & an omelette- all delicious. Beautiful choc cheesecake for pud! Will definitely be back. Feeding the very friendly sheep after lunch was a lovely little extra ♡