These guys have retained good quality on basics while reducing costs by cutting out frills and extras that you often don’t need. Our room was small but clean with a comfortable mattress. Bathroom was in good repair, free parking usually close to the room. No noise from nearby Agoura road. Very friendly staff. When I say “no frills” I mean only 2 pillows, hair dryer available room front desk instead of in room, smaller TV screen than usual, no microwave or fridge, no extra chairs. This may sound sparse, but the cost is about one quarter to one third of other hotels in the area.
Lots of eateries nearby, Right out the door are scenic drives through the Santa Monica Mountains to the Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, etc. Hollywood, LAX are within 30-40 miles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. The Good Nite Inn Calabasas is an especially popular choice for parents and students visiting Pepperdine University and Pierce College. Conveniently located in Malibu Canyon on Ventura Highway 101, a short drive away from Malibu Creek State Park, Malibu, California, Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios Hollywood, IMAX Theatre, Santa Monica, California, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Good Nite Inn - Calabasas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn - Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Good Nite Hotel Calabasas