Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
FindHotelUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
All reviews malibu canyon goodnite inn rooms are clean nice pool los angeles within walking distance mini fridge easy access convenient location starbucks freeway albertsons motel rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Very good room, large enough. Clean and well maintained.
Good price. Morning coffee at lobby.
Friendly staff. WiFi available for free.
Good location. Super market and eating outs nearby.
Transit options available.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DijoP1
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dijo P,

Thank you for your very kind comments. It was our to pleasure to have you stay with us.
Hope see you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Positives: Room was clean, size was decent for a couple, generous with pillows (4), free wifi was strong, free morning coffee in the lobby, check-in was quick, front desk clerk friendly and courteous, location very close to the freeway.
Negative: Bed mattress was extra firm for me, I had back pain the following day; the pillows were firm I couldn't sleep with them; if you have problem sleeping, hearing footsteps of other guests walking by your room might add to your sleeplessness.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Masayaka
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Masayaka,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our apologies for not exceeding your expectations.
We will look into and address the issues you commented on so we can improve our guests experiences in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Even though the staff were nice, the place was not quite as expected. Especially it was noisy in the room. Both from the other rooms and from the road next by. There were no cups in the room, but possible to get at the reception desk. The pool was not heated and too cold to be used in April. A good thing was the laundry room - we got to wash our clothes. The room was overall was small, but ok.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank larscyril
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Lars-Cyril b,

Our sincere apologies on not exceeding your expectation. We do have many rooms with different locations to suit most guest needs or preferences. If we are made aware of any noise disturbance we will address it or change the room to meet our guests satisfaction, based on room availability. Again, our apologies on any disturbance or inconvenience you encountered.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Was in town for business, this hotel was literally a 2 minute drive from the office, which made it very convenient. Cost was very fair, which was great! Hotel under renovations, but was informed prior to arriving. No construction noise while I was there. Hotel about 200 yards from Starbucks and a low-key shopping center with a great Albertsons and several choices of where to eat. I went to Sharky's Mexican Grill, which gave me a discount by showing the room key! Another plus! My room was clean and had daily service. Bed a little stiffer than I'm used to but that didn't make for a horrible sleep or anything. Sheets, towels, carpet, bathroom were spotless. Even had a tiny fridge in the room, which I wasn't expecting but it was great for the bottles of water I'd bought and some yogurts. No breakfast is provided, but there is coffee available in the lobby. Lobby worker who checked me in was friendly and quick, sorry I didn't get her name. Overall a great stay and I will be back next time business brings me to Calabasas.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lori S

Lori S.,
Thank you for your very informative and complimentary comments. We are delighted we
we able to provide you with the room accommodations and friendly service to make your stay great and affordable. That is our goal with all of our guests.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We got a very warm welcome from our host, Sidney, who was super welcome in pointing out local activities we were interested in. No need to look anything up, she's got you covered! ;-) The location is great too, right next to the highway, although you can hear some noise from the road in the room.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank B9450CWsarahh
CalabasasMgmt240, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Calabasas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Sarah,
Thank you for the glowing review and comments concerning Sidney. I will be sure to share your comments with her I know she will greatly appreciate the special recognition you have given her. Hope your had a wonderful time while visiting the beautiful Calabasas and Malibu area.