Since their $6 million renovation last year, The Anza has been my favorite hotel in the San Fernando Valley. It is very cozy and comfortable with a very attentive staff to greet you on arrival. It is also conveniently located across from many great hangouts like the Calabasas Commons and the Calabasas Farmers Market on Saturday mornings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflecting the stylish and inviting ambiance of Calabasas itself, The Anza features modern design and contemporary decor with a casual vibe. While our personal attention to service creates a welcoming environment, not unlike what you would expect while staying with close friends, The Anza offers an entirely new hotel experience in Calabasas. Casual but timeless, modern but comfortable. Enter the bright and airy lobby designed with areas to socialize and relax. With communal tables, lounge seating around a fireplace, and media den, it's the perfect spot to gather with friends or meet new ones. Graze Bistro & Bar provides tempting light fare and a selection of local wines and beers, while The Market offers grab-and-go snacks and other sundries. Enjoy a cabana at the pool or a brisk workout. Or simply retreat to your oversized guest room where a neutral color palette creates an inviting sense of calm and comfort and mindful amenities provide all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Anza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Calabasas Hotel Calabasas
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Calabasas
- Country Inn Calabasas
- Calabasas Country Inn