The Anza Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas(Calabasas)(Great Value!)
US$245
GardenInn.com
US$94
  • Pool
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$187
US$171
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$189
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$175
Hampton.com
Best Western Woodland Hills Inn(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$142
Warner Center Marriott Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$193
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Los Angeles Woodland Hills(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$196
Courtyard
1,291 results
All reviewsfront desksagebrush cantinastarbucks coffeewithin walking distancefarmers marketnice hotelthe entire staffrooms are spaciousboutique hotelhousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my staycommonslobbyfreewaymalibuwedding
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Anza. I am a student in a professional school program and we took this trip for my spring break. Our room was well appointed, very clean, and the beds were very comfortable.
We loved the central location, the hotel is right off of the 101. We enjoyed easy traveling to many points around the LA area and appreciated the proximity of a variety of dining options at the Commons just up the street.
The staff were very friendly, parking was a bit tight (it is CA after all) but was always available and reasonably priced.
We were awakened by the magnitude 4.7 earthquake that occurred during our stay, but so was most of central LA :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2014

For the value I expected a decent experience, but I was surprised at the great spacious rooms that we're newly remodeled, excellent location and the breakfast amenities that were available. I gave it only 4 stars overall due to the parking situation. The hotel lot was insufficient and if you came in late at night, you had to find parking across the street or on the street.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

First off I had trouble with my credit card so I had to use a relatives and they were helpful so I thank you for that. They have a coffee shop with food open in the a.m. which was great. The pool area was good, and they had little VIP cabana areas. And our room was awesome. The room design was really good. Very modern. Our room was very clean. And the hotel is in the perfect location. If you go in one direction there's a grocery store/stores. And if go in the other direction there's a Mexican restaurant, sushi restaurant and a restaurant called six. Six had great food with outdoor seating. Would visit again. And according to my girlfriend this is where the Kardashians live. So yippee skipping

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is a very nice hotel, very clean and modern. It is conveniently located near 101 and close to a shopping center. The bistro offers a good selection of food items at a very reasonable price. The service was excellent. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had an excellent stay at the Anza. The staff was very helpful and pleasant, the room was clean and well appointed after a very nice renovation, and the value was very good. I have no criticisms of the hotel and highly recommend it to anyone traveling in the area. There are good services right near the hotel, including shopping, movie theaters, restaurants and banks. All in all, a good find.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family