“A mountain paradise” 4 of 5 bubbles

Altadena, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A mountain paradise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2010

We have been enjoying CA Hot Springs for the last 13 years. My husband's family has been coming here for over 50 years. My in-laws honeymooned here! We love it! Mary and Ron Gilbert have a wonderful place. The pools are amazing! They really cure what ails us! The food is good, the store is charming and the views are lovely! This is a great place to spend the day, swim and enjoy the weather all year long!!!

3 Thank AmyFreeman12

Visalia, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“California Hot Springs in Tulare County”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2009

California Hot Springs was kind a long drive from Visalia. When we got there finally, it was just one big building with an outdoor pool (with Spring water). The deli was fine....average prices. The ice cream was good. To go swimming in the pool would have cost us $10 apiece. There were also two spa tubs. So it was nice. I did not care for the Long windy road to get there. There are lots of steers to see. There are no evergreen trees along the way. I think that it was a trip to do out of curiosity. But, I doubt I will ever do it again.

8 Thank danairozo